3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeaverSid 01.06.20 01:45 pm

Problems running (Styx: Master of Shadows)

If you run the game is the endless change of screen resolution, then the game cannot determine the maximum and minimum possible screen resolution and refresh rate.
In the file StyxEngine.ini (...\Documents\My Games\Styx\StyxGame\Config) in section [WinDrv.WindowsClient] find the following line (no spaces after the word Resolution):
MinAllowableResolution X=0
MinAllowableResolution Y=0
MaxAllowableResolution X=0
MaxAllowableResolution Y=0
MinAllowableRefreshRate=0
MaxAllowableRefreshRate=0
instead of zeros we put the necessary values.
In my case it is:MinAllowableResolution X=800
MinAllowableResolution Y=600
MaxAllowableResolution X=1680
MaxAllowableResolution Y=1050
MinAllowableRefreshRate=60
MaxAllowableRefreshRate=60Далее save the file and start the game.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nickoru97 01.06.20

but if I have a 1440 by 900 what to write in the rest of the parameters?

t
taike 01.06.20

Friends, urgently need help! Downloaded for the second Repack, but the game doesn't want to run. Endlessly hanging logo STYX and unresponsive, only the mouse moves. DX updated.

V
Viktor Pushkin 01.06.20

Need file StyxEngine.ini
Thanks in advance !

r
rubasya 01.06.20

Good people help:) does not start at all the game says nothing, nothing opens, the mouse cursor a little thought and all, nothing happened... No new processes are not created, no way :(
Win 8.1 x64, 12GB RAM, Intel Core i5-2500 3.3 - 3.6 GHz.

k
kotkord 01.06.20

Help, please. The game crashes when moving to a new location. The first time I faced upon completion of the mission the key to all the locks - came to the sewers and the download threw an error. After downloaded save, I began Liberation and could not go to the lab. Re-installed the game, even another Repack put - all the same. Help!!!

T
Timadokrok 01.06.20

Where file StyxEngine.licensee ini in the Steam'e?

E
Edgar Auditore 01.06.20

The same problem: after the third Chapter when you load the fourth Chapter throws. Installed different versions, different graphics settings and resolution - nothing helped. Help please ...

0973684120 01.06.20

knocks here this error,help pliz

B
BeaverSid 01.06.20

Carefully read what is written in the error window, in which you suggest something to install