3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Dre 01.06.20 01:45 pm

The frame pin (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Explain what it is and how it works. And better when it's turned on or not?
27 Comments
Sort by:
U
Untitled__ 01.06.20

is limiting the number of frames per second, which is to include, if the game goes too fast.

M
Mr Dre 01.06.20

Ah! Thanks guys, you really helped!

G
GTAman 01.06.20

When enabled picture is Jumpy
Jerky the picture is when sagging framerate is below 25.
25 FPS — frame rate sufficient to SA.

M
Mr Dre 01.06.20

OK. Which means Vertical sync c16xq I even could not turn it on everything freezes and only a reset helps

G
GTAman 01.06.20

Tim Dragon
Before dying, first b checked.
What do you mean "checked"? I always stop playing. I did say that more than 25 frames the eye in the comp. games did not see? You're not thinking, please. On the contrary, it is very well seen, but I'm more smooth the picture is just not necessary, although it is a matter of taste. However, 25 FPS for a comfortable game in SA enough. Here in shooters, for example, Yes, I need more frame rate.

Mr. FORELLY
Vertical synchronization eliminates jerking of the image. Without it, the frame will "explode". It is advisable to leave, although a trip can give some performance increase (I have a weak system it was).

16xQ is the value of the anisotropic filtering.
Anisotropic filtering (eng. Anisotropic Filtering, AF) — in a three-dimensional graphic method to improve the image quality of textures on surfaces that are inclined relative to the camera. — Wikipedia
16xQ is a very large value, it is possible to lower supply. I'm in the driver settings, put that value is determined by the application.

G
GTAman 01.06.20

And it's not a matter of taste, without a frame of limiter eyes less tired, and play much more convenient and nicer, because I repeat, the picture does NOT twitch just after 30фпс
I say no :) Because the strict definition of twitch/niderlandy no. Someone 30 will not be enough. Moreover, 25 and 30 are almost identical. Here at 40, for example, frames will be apparent that the game goes much more smoothly. But again, I repeat, is a matter of taste. But if the framerate below 25, it is uncomfortable to be around.

G
GTAman 01.06.20

30 fps - number of frames that the human eye play. as a continuously moving picture as in real life
You brought such a definition? If not, pruflink, please...

29 fps - pleasing to the eye, but feel the lack of 1 frame
Lol, you're the difference in 1 frame on the eye to define?

D
DruGun 01.06.20

30 fps - number of frames that the human eye play. as a continuously moving picture as in real life
In the life of the staff there, the perception is quite different.

S
Sergeanur 01.06.20

GTA San Andreas with the frame limiter is quite normal, and without the limiter there are lags. Here my friend without the limiter there are lags, people have become invisible. Without the limiter, some missions you can not pass. For example, Fender Ketchup - where the garage door closes too early.

D
DruGun 01.06.20

For Example, Fender Ketchup
And then, it is to blame the Rev limiter? Leaves, bugs him not only in VC.

G
GTAman 01.06.20

Tim Dragon
No, you're all clear, is that you your preferences on framerate give the standard (and matyugayutsya :)). And I say that here everyone has their own taste, but the framerate below 25 FPS will be uncomfortable for everyone. Why limit it to him and done. In GTA 3 and all — up to 30 frames, with a margin. But the limit is less than 25 never meet.

In the life of the staff there, the perception is quite different.
+1
And at 30 "cine" more like felt.

G
GTAman 01.06.20

what about the fact that in real life human eyes only 24 frames/sec perceives
It is not in staff but in perception. Your 30 in the game differ from the picture of the real world.

M
Mr Dre 01.06.20

OK, so I understand that disabling of ogranichtes frames increase fps that has a negative impact on fast-closing gates, etc But what is antialising?

j
just_think72 01.06.20

This smoothing

G
GTAman 01.06.20

I put in the driver settings, so it was determined by the application, but in the game put on the unit. This is enough to avoid pronounced "ladder". But if a powerful configuration, you can put more.

M
Master seven 01.06.20

Tim dragon, are you a moron? The structure of the human brain is that video that went with frame rate over 24 he can not perceive. It creates the illusion of a smooth image. If the video shows less then 24 fps, it seems inhibitory video. This property of the human brain. And enough people noodles on ears to hang up. No disgrace, and you look an idiot, to be honest. Rofl, nerd unfinished))))

S
SkyGame 01.06.20

is that the picture has not been ripped and was acceptable fps,then you just disable the frame limiter and put in the settings of the video card vertical sync.

G
Grand Theft Gamer 01.06.20

Without the limiter, some missions you can not pass. For example, Fender Ketchup - where the garage door closes too early.

Can I many times passed the CA without the frame limiter and everything is fine (with limiter I don't play ever). With what you described I have never encountered. Game version American license 1.00 + crack from SanLTD Team 0.56.

P
PureWay 01.06.20

help please, my theme is removed, the questions of CAPI sbivautsa I have a huge problem

WITHOUT frame limiter everything is smooth and cool and just gorgeous, BUT the wheels of the vehicles begin to slow down, no lag from overload on the iron and it was as if I 1000 times per second pressed the brake, Soroti of Prieto almost does not drop, but this is siliconebracelet, stunts on cars 100% not work, some missions had to cut the Rev limiter and generally not fun.
with the included limiter everything is fine, but smooth at 25fps is a myth , is to be a minimum 30 in order that the eyes are a nerd GTA is not noticed, compared to off.
what are they doing? =)

P
PureWay 01.06.20

I ask the question differently, perhaps somewhere to set the limiter? generally MSW invented it? why? just want to get the 25 cabrov and put 30