3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mercury32244 01.06.20 01:46 pm

Which gives the end of the mission gwinto? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here for example I don't like this Quint, not interesting... But I do not understand, if I pass it? much the game affects? What impact this mission?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 01.06.20

Also this game to the incentive

J
James Alan Hetfield 01.06.20

mercury32244
also this game the incentive , not a lot of experience , and the whole assembled deck of cards , and all

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.20

I also don't like Quint.Still and horse racing did not take place.For them, identity is to give achivku needs,as well as for fighting with fists

H
HumbleNick 01.06.20

Game Quint?

M
Mama Stiflera 01.06.20

If you are so uninteresting Quint, it is still worth it to get the quest Quint: High stakes in Novigrad. After that, you would lose a lot. There Geralt is not only in card play, but in the scuffle will take part, the conspiracy revealed, villains will be punished and a beautiful girl is getting married... once. That's it!

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 01.06.20

Do not give anything. Why? Just a cool mini-game that is fun to play. Anyway, these mini games is already a tradition in the game the Witcher.

S
Slik58 01.06.20

Why in the Witcher you play?

O
Oleg V 01.06.20

Quint on the plot is not affected, the stupid mini game...

T
Toxa95 01.06.20

Finally, this quest disappears from the log?

s
setarusessao666 01.06.20

mercury32244
In addition, Blood and Wine, you can get a good sword Bluff

e
eneydos 01.06.20

Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
There Geralt is not only in card play, but in the scuffle will take part, the conspiracy revealed, villains will be punished and a beautiful girl is getting married... once. That's it!
Oh, thanks for the info! Just missed it, but I'm going on vacation and going through the game a second time:)

S
Sergey 82 01.06.20

Quint gambling and addictive to be healthy. Maybe just not quite learned or experienced. It is interesting to play and collect the cards. A lot of emotions give gwinto tournaments with big stakes, where a few games in a row, with cut-scenes in between (can only be saved in the beginning). The practical use of guinta too small, for example, a ribbon of Siany you can buy for 500 CZK, but you can win cards, the Bluff (a good relic sword) is won only in Quint. In some quest in the story can even play on human life... Ignoring Quint's your loss.

T
Titpyleon 01.06.20

also signally but no money on steam

W
Without Compromise 01.06.20

comfort of your CDA gives

m
mercury32244 01.06.20

Katya A.
Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
There Geralt is not only in card play, but in the scuffle will take part, the conspiracy revealed, villains will be punished and a beautiful girl is getting married... once. That's it!
To do this, it is sufficient only to pass this mission?