3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost 01.06.20 01:46 pm

Tournaments / Tournaments (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Thread dedicated to suggestions for holding tournaments on the server.
Consider the alternative proplay.ru
Suggestions can be made in this thread.
61 Comments
Sort by:
0IIa0IIaIIaaa 01.06.20

challonge.com/ru resource for tournaments. Day of the week except Sunday other not suitable do not think anyone (work/study etc.). Time 11-00 - W 15-00 again discussed. Maps TM, TR, SV, EI, LR, AZ, TS (discuss). The map is defined by crossing out players,before striking out to tell each other a race: who starts higher in the mesh and is deleted until there are 3 maps for BO3 (5 бо5), loser picks next map.If the opponent is offline report to the judge - time ожидания15-20 min further Telus. Disconnect in the first minute of the replay, the second - those of Luz. All disputes before a judge, his decision is not disputed. Pre-register here in the thread. Let's discuss it, add to offer.

z
zsef 01.06.20

We need to organize tournaments often, and once a year as it is not really :D. And I think people are thinking, it is only necessary to organize.

4k.rofl 01.06.20

go,go tours 0IIaOIIaIIaaa says

g
ghost 01.06.20

Declares a set of 2 moderators for the tournament, which will help to conduct them. Send a questionnaire similar to this sample , just specify in the subject of moderator of Tournaments. Send [email protected]

h
highenergytrump 01.06.20

here smiley(d*****) calling admin

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 01.06.20

OO!!! how fun for you! as he did in the subject that now caressed the shortcut on the d???? Since I report on someone, then write in the relevant thread and not litter the topic about the tournament, it better be something useful written than the nonsense from the chat room which everyone has seen and continually sees. GOST theme clean it or move it to suitable.

g
ghost 01.06.20

It seemed to me that I understand everything painted for tournaments recruited staff. Who wants usually favoured, not the flood and trolling on the forum.

PS Screenshots seen.

g
ghost 01.06.20

Test the new system for tournaments. Those interested please try to register on a test tournament. If registration is not available, write in this topic.

4k.rofl 01.06.20

reg. do I enter the password, and throws it back on the check as if something's not right, but all right 10 times tried

M
MarvaL 01.06.20

sarehole. on the iz

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 01.06.20

4k.rofl
command create profile. Ie enter the name of it

g
ghost 01.06.20

Usually nicknames are created
player_rb if the source account is busy

g
ghost 01.06.20

Here, vyhodit, our test tournament here:
rubattlenet.challonge.com

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 01.06.20

K0RNY what?

H
HappyDestroyer 01.06.20

I have already registered the tournament

n
nottea 01.06.20

+ for more tournaments.I think his candidacy makes no sense to even offer the xD is ready to participate and sistemit in HS as ;)

n
nottea 01.06.20

the question on gg like the rules are all done why not through them ? competitors ?

H
HappyDestroyer 01.06.20

and if so, with such groups

H
HappyDestroyer 01.06.20

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 01.06.20

HappyDestroyer
I told you to write better in Spanish, don't worry about the translator, we're translate.
Yes no one is against it with the losers bracket to make the tournament, just if more than 16 people (4 groups) group stage+ playoffs is a lot of time and in a single day is hard to draw and 2 days to play all the tournament. It is too early. What about my request to inform the Latin population of the server about the tournament?
traducción al español:
Bueno, yo te hablaba, escribir mejor en Español, y no el traductor traduce, traducimos nosotros aqu.
Sí ni que no es contra la malla double elimination hacer el torneo, si hay más de 16 personas (4 grupos) de la fase de grupos+ de play off tomará mucho tiempo y en un mismo día es difícil de hacer, y 2 días de no todos pueden jugar torneo. Hablar de esto pronto. Que con mi solicitud de notificar a la latina, la población del servidor sobre el torneo? Donde la actividad de los jugadores?