3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solenoid 01.06.20 01:47 pm

Creating assemblies mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Download ready mod packs always possible, but sometimes still want to gather up the mods for yourself. Who already has experience of adhesions between mods, please share here.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiy Timoshin 01.06.20

Should:
1.To know which file is which value is responsible for what(can be found experimentally)
2.Any prog able to compare text files example: Araxis Merge
3. A lot of patience and understanding for what it's doing , because after combined fashion interest may be lost (I know from personal experience)

D
Domoi 01.06.20

Yes, it is useless to do the Assembly! Already has assembled the best mods and it's Solyanka. (+OP 2 DLC, etc.)

_
_Something_ 01.06.20

The solenoid
And to sit an hour or two to play around with the game files?

N
Nikita Hobotnev 01.06.20

taburetckinvasily
It's not a very good mod, it's too stupid...
Oh yeah, there's REALISEM when because of one dead soldier flies the helicopter.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 01.06.20

Everything is simple, take a folder (any), throw it in first one fashion and then another. If there is a file, then fashion had to adapt to each other, if not, then everything is fine.

D
Domoi 01.06.20

Nikita Korotnev
Just not all system requirements are suitable and that's all)))

N
Nikita Hobotnev 01.06.20

taburetckinvasily
I still went fine!
But the helicopter when I killed one fighter is stupid. The helicopter emergency! EMERGENCY !!!
And then, just killed ONE soldier and you have missiles... not Normal.

D
Domoi 01.06.20

Nikita Korotnev
here with you I will not argue! I agree with your opinion!

S
Solenoid 01.06.20

taburetckinvasily
Well, I want, for example, to create some freeplaynow Assembly, without a plot. But I also want to add different capabilities for resolution purposes, for example, to collect a lot of weapons (Arsenal overhaul 3) or something. Therefore I asked

D
Domoi 01.06.20

The solenoid
But it's a great idea! You have the right idea! That everyone will enjoy! I can only wish you luck and patience!

S
Solenoid 01.06.20

taburetckinvasily
And good luck in the exams. Then luck, and patience, and desire the Assembly to do - it will! Thank you)

E
Exterra Project 01.06.20

If someone does not know there is Call of Chernobyl, actually freeplay global mod, which you can have a whole lot tailored. Anyway, 2017 is not comme Il faut to collect the Stalker as it is - what else is just a poor Stalker did, everything is already there.
And even decode this:
1.To know which file is which value is responsible for what(can be found experimentally)
2.Any prog able to compare text files example: Araxis Merge
3. A lot of patience and understanding for what it's doing , because after combined fashion interest may be lost (I know from personal experience)
1.Know (and in any case not experimentally) responsible for any value in any file. Learning with the help of Google and such a mother, much faster and safer pilot option. If faced with an operator, line, value, etc. that just don't understand why it is here and what approximately does not touch. Even before just to open the file, you must clearly understand what you want to do and roughly how.
2. In the process of gaining experience from modding or you will become dependent on these programs, trying to interpret it, found differences as you think, which ultimately will result in errors, or you use it as a quick editor. Tip: copy-paste sucks. Even one section from script to script. You need to imagine what changes will cause every line to then come back to this point.
3. Patience is required for those who are studying. When the process of working on the mod runs smoothly, experienced moddel finish quickly and checks their work, Muggles are forced to redo the same thing, where they made a mistake, hence the call for patience.
The combination of mods, or rarely used, the term fusing is the process of introduction of often conflicting commands to the game engine and the process of building bridges or crutches, in order for this to work all together. In my experience I would say that the Creator loses interest in his fashion when, in his understanding, he concluded. While you see potential, which can influence, you will try to implement it.
But then again, today I don't see the point in further modding Stalker. Enough to take the same CoC, Addons for him to get anything from and have received unwanted throw and finished as desired.

p
potomak57 01.06.20

Nikita Korotnev
Oh, those helicopters. These Overture the game hover. I as a player think you need to redo the logic
quests in the game that they confused. And behavior NPCs. was found in the game 5 NPCs -shots - they escape -gunshots stopped and they were stamped out in one place one hundred and one worth a second pushing - we're both moving, But one moves his legs! that's nonsense.