3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 01.06.20 01:47 pm

EOS. Radiation and teleportatsiya (map) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Placed an Outpost on ease.

Is there any way to teleport (on the map)? How?

Went to collect minerals - and there is strong radiation, even the machine dies. How to collect these minerals, when I'm getting out of the car pers begins to die. May have to fly to the nexus and back? I the mayor always says fly, and then come
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 01.06.20

Listen to the mayor, he bad to say. Go further on the subject. You later reported that the radiation dissipated.

T
Traun 01.06.20

Arthur Stein
thank you.
but how to teleport? the map even has a name - double triangle in some places - but when pressed nothing happens

R
RedFleecer 01.06.20

Traun
hmm try the zoom to zoom in-sometimes won and not fire the click.Although I remember I had a strange moment on ease even when the triangles are gone(

T
Traun 01.06.20

RedFleecer
well, as I understand it you can only move from the safe zone.
Thank you. I will try

V
VizardKir 01.06.20

Traun
You can move when you're not in combat, and only those labels which have orange double triangle.

R
RedFleecer 01.06.20

Oleg Loginov
\I know, but it also won yesterday of chum salmon at the base in a quantity of three pieces of senegalis it and until coordinate is not technics.Well, to beat them there accordingly is impossible.

V
VizardKir 01.06.20

RedFleecer
It happens

T
TimKar 01.06.20

Traun
You can move everywhere where capsule from space fell. Poke the blue capsule on the map and move when you're in battle, you cannot move Tux

T
Traun 01.06.20

Well, like everything is clear, thank you!
Find out now what is the mobile companion for gamers - you can send troops.
And a question - how to open Croghan Gladiator?

C
CiaphasCain 01.06.20

Traun
All Azari/Salar/Turik and stuff falling from containers in the grocery store of the network game

T
Traun 01.06.20

CiaphasCain
and maybe will drop a Krogan Gladiator? No extra jobs for him to do is not necessary?

C
CiaphasCain 01.06.20

Traun
No. in the application it is written that falls out of packs