3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reahorn 01.06.20 01:47 pm

Guys glitch? With the quest help out. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

the nexus: talk to the producer that the beast is and how to remove it. In the journal of the quest, this is not like when he gave an interview about Kadar, but in the line of the quest in the footsteps of the hero, written when they say wait for next time. And this bug is hanging as an active quest and change to another is not possible! The map shows him standing in a docking Bay of the nexus, but there is an empty space.... Just orange signboard hanging in the air. And just at the nexus, took the captain of the ark quest infection and need to talk to someone in the docking Bay, but the map is empty...
Anyone have any ideas, or who were, after some moments all the info!

13 Comments
Sort by:
r
reahorn 01.06.20

I've already escaped in the passage of the hours at 6..... Other quests I can do, but as a marker - no.

r
reahorn 01.06.20

Anyone did this quest? Can he then to take?

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

reahorn
This quest is almost on the middle of the game[for me personally, it opened on 64% passing] I'll go soon to learn that as a Yes

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

reahorn
You have a bug,so I personally now arrived and here is what I saw on this quest:

r
reahorn 01.06.20

RPOCLABB
And after what point?

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

reahorn

Spoilerose salvation of the ark Salarians

w
wolfwings 01.06.20

RPOCLABB and how you activated the quest for the ark of the salarians and then I have a current quest to find written information about the ark

r
reahorn 01.06.20

RPOCLABB
Oh I talk Kadar has not yet docutel Azari not the turian did. Oh. To know glitch pass or we must refuse, and there is

N
Nikoly67 01.06.20

not to play, here is the solution to your problems)))

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

wolfwings
He will be in the story, don't worry.

reahorn
Wait) There is no other option

w
wolfwings 01.06.20

RPOCLABB
I have just clear all the outposts have opened, most of the quests on the planets made remained current even quest the Hunt for Archon

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

wolfwings
And I got to the final) That's before the final mission run, perform)

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

And who is so smart cons ponastavili?)