3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiDjeN 01.06.20 01:48 pm

Not ponyatka in the cut-scenes (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Everything goes well but when starting the cut scenes or splash such as the monorails, the picture just gets up, while the sound some time goes.
Little system: i5-4460 3.20 GHz
GeForce GTX960 4GB
14GB of RAM
Played in network, no problems noticed.
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 01.06.20

KiDjeN
Now there is a beta test, the release needs to be corrected.

K
KiDjeN 01.06.20

Hope. I will then continue in network mode to run.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 01.06.20

GG4
Ahah
What's that saying? Hope dies last?

L
Lazarev 01.06.20

KiDjeN
Kaim Makar you have 14 gig operatives?

B
BasicWay 01.06.20

Lazarev
3 4Gb and 1 2Gb is probably weird but is found =) or he made a mistake and he has 16Gb.

L
Lazarev 01.06.20

BasicWay
If as you described the strap are in conflict, and loaded each other, and this may get him the game.

S
StaggerBooty 01.06.20

What's funny to kill the creators of the. Is that a new feature to PG?

S
SPR1GGAN 01.06.20

alternatively ,plugged the old hard drive ,during the loading locations or little videos and clamber friezes

K
KiDjeN 01.06.20

SPR1GGAN
It is quite possible. It would be necessary to take a new one and just put new Windows. Not noticed in the briefing, the conflict, so they did not sin :)

S
SPR1GGAN 01.06.20

KiDjeN
if the money is there then take the SSD at 240 or more ,not yet purchased thought so myself stray ,but after starting the system for 20 seconds and 2 times faster downloads in games ,sorry that he took only 120 GB

K
KiDjeN 01.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Although chased hard now, no errors , it only should be clean from the shit heap. I'll go change the RAM yet, and that my for its time, now outdated, and besides, though working all together, but as it turned out, conflicts arise, so it's easier to get a 8GB kit of 2 pieces and not sweating :)

-
-Shane- 01.06.20

KiDjeN
I have the same thing with cut scenes, only ends with the blue screen. Then write if it helped shift operatives.

K
KiDjeN 01.06.20

-Shane-
Well, I can say only this time on the release :) And RAM replaced already.

K
KiDjeN 01.06.20

-Shane-
On Ultra 45-60 fps. What pleases me :) the Problem is in the scenes is missing.

-
-Shane- 01.06.20

KiDjeN
helped me replace the PSU)

z
zevsinc 01.06.20

Also hangs in cut scenes, and in different places (at the beginning of the game when his father dies). Who treated already is?

d
djovannii 01.06.20

zevsinc
I tried disabling ingame Origin window and change to windowed mode without frames.

z
zevsinc 01.06.20

djovannii
As I understand it, it happened to me when I was trying to treat a different sore, refused to run until March 23. Decided like deleting trial file, although as it turned out, even if to run, but had problems in the cut scenes after the game updates, you hit a trial file and start it it says))

G
Gedzerath 01.06.20

Funny. Got this problem when changed video card from 750 to 1060.
Coincidence?..

E
Elite_Dungerous 01.06.20

I have this problem on a GTX 760