3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 01.06.20 01:49 pm

Where to get a plasma cutter? (Alien: Isolation)

stuck. on the mission where you have to catch someone else's! at some Chapter, I got the cutter, but then after the flamethrower I have lost this cutter...where to get cutter ? and I can't go any further

10 Comments
Sort by:
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 01.06.20

and even in menu, no cutter

T
ToXeNsiUs 01.06.20

He the plot to become available. Lying on the floor, I do not remember in what Chapter. Cutter is not displayed in menu items and apply the script on the respective panels. Also in the story you have it needs an upgrade (need to find the appropriate improvements along the passage). Either you caught a bug, which I have not heard and not experienced, or you cutter is not picked up. I recommend to hammer on YouTube in what Chapter of the cutter is selected. You may have to go for him.

m

ТоШка2511
he gets Chapter 8...and 10 lava issued with a flamethrower...probably a bug of some kind because I even watched the walkthrough on YouTube, where everyone has the cutter ,and I bluntly no! .although I remember exactly how I got it, I upgrade it even 1 time...but when you have someone else to isolate it no(

X
Xenomorph_drone 01.06.20

If the pirates, then any possible bugs.

m

Xenomorph_drone
I LITSUHA(

T
ToXeNsiUs 01.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
I LITSUHA(
Then I sympathize. Played a long time and I could be wrong, but it seems you can load and replay some episodes of the game? For example to load the eighth Chapter and to continue the passage with her.

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Xenomorph_drone
If the game glucana that any bugs not depending on the wording of the game:)

m

ТоШка2511
all have pereproshel....tin pancake

X
Xenomorph_drone 01.06.20

Sidorovich12
When I passed, bugs are not observed.

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Xenomorph_drone
That's it :)). Conclusion. Those who bugs the hands of assholes:)