3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marvelosi 01.06.20 01:49 pm

New Game + (NG+) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys! Please, who already has the game could check for New Game +(NG+)? Particularly interested in: whether to choose the Gender? And that stays with you after the old pass? And in General how everything is implemented, as well as for ME? Thanks in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 01.06.20

Marvelosi
Marvelosi wrote:
as well as for ME?
Well, I suppose that IU sold all the same as ME
Spoiler
But seriously, I think very few people upel exactly beat the game and go on the second run of the users of PG. It seems to me that people either enjoy the game and explore every nook and cranny, or long propisalis from the failure of the year and did not play well, or waiting for a pill. So wait a minute - while you are unlikely to meet.

G
Garry3Fingers 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
Easy difficulty level and rush of the plot is 24 hours, could have the time to go.

M
MikuHadsune 01.06.20

Enough 45ч and only 1 Outpost was rebuilt. I think it's unlikely that someone went through the game at the moment. It does not have to sleep, but only zadrotit.

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

MikuHadsune
um ,45 PM 1 Outpost? what do you do in the game ,labouisse landscapes? 44 hours 42% 90% met fulfill quests ,have built already 3 settlements ,there is just nothing to do on planets first 45 hours ,well, if not quit the game included in the morning and go to work

M
MikuHadsune 01.06.20

SPRIG7
Cleaned all HF, searched locations on Nexus a lot of jobs. Well, if you fastom run only the plot and put everything else-your business.

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

SPRIG7 wrote:
90% met fulfill quests
MikuHadsune wrote:
Well, if you fastom run only the plot and put everything else-your business.

E
Epic Hero 01.06.20

In the beginning I would give everything in the first pass, remains from last passage all but done side quests, the story.

M
Marvelosi 01.06.20

Epic Hero

Thanks for the reply! One more thing, allow to choose the gender?

P
Priys90 01.06.20

Marvelosi
Yes, give

M
Marvelosi 01.06.20

Epic Hero
Priys90

Thank you all for adequate answers.