3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOHAX22 01.06.20 01:49 pm

Bug on station Theta (SOMA)

In General, at station Theta, after a failed attempt to launch DANBAT, which revived NIU, ventilation sneaking into the lab where I should have broken some sort of man lift, and go down to the lower level of the complex. In the laboratory chasing me handy monster(not a cyborg, not a robot, and a mutant, no electronics and all sorts of tools). So, when I just for interest, in the security room, where the main control panel for the door locks, I lure the mutant into one of the rooms (namely honey.lab), he walks in and I take a moment locked door of this room, and there he remains seated. And I in my turn go about their business satisfied, no longer fearing the mutant. And what do you think? Once I start to make noise, he on the sound of the noise runs because of the angle and I again have to hide from him. I am at a loss go back to the room where I locked him in - there all doors were locked, so to get out he could not. Unlock door, go into the room - and it's not there. And where has he vanished?? How he managed to get out of the locked room?? This is a bug chtoli, or developed decided to make life difficult for the gamer?? Who does not know?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BloodRayT 01.06.20

And I would like to know it

P
PeroAlxp 01.06.20

MOHAX22
If you want you can watch my walkthrough on my channel
Well, in the case, Yes, keep quiet and everything will be fine

M
MOHAX22 01.06.20

PeroAlxp
Well, in the case of the game I had already. Purely for fun wanted to check it out, and every time lock monster, he is still somehow edrichesky way is chosen, despite the fact that the door is locked.

P
PeroAlxp 01.06.20

MOHAX22
I've noticed that monsters will unlock the door and go out, if to make a noise. Saw with my own eyes as it happens, when the end of the game had to run through a closed corridor.

M
MOHAX22 01.06.20

PeroAlxp
they will unlock the available doors, but no it is not blocked by the main computer.

Y
Yuliya Popova 01.06.20

MOHAX22
scripts will you lock.

V
Vlad Ridden 01.06.20

Also shut down the monster, but it seemed to me that he was sitting in the room. I made a noise and went to the exit of the level and the screen already cracked, but the monster I never saw (I think he was sitting in the room, but to check I did not, scary)

V
ViTems 23.07.21

Guys, the ventilation monster knows how to climb, and in that room there is ventilation opposite the security room