3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarPit74 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Do not run the game (license) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Someone was like: click Start, couple seconds or anything. in the process the game is not hanging, everywhere everything is clean. Click again, same. and only 6-7 times since the game start.
Tried different ways of launching. Via a shortcut through the origin with administrator rights, and so on. The result is the same.
13 Comments
Sort by:
c
chjozanah 01.06.20

try to run origin error correction

W
WarPit74 01.06.20

Tried. 0 sense. This was from the beginning, but then said goodbye. but now I'm not in a rage. not when so disappointed in bioware

B
Be3yH4eG 01.06.20

And she Samsung galaxy and start.)))

W
WarPit74 01.06.20

=) well, I'm not on the phone rocked=) intel i7 GT740 8гбОЗУ if you Like a more powerful Galaxy will be)

E
Eroppo 01.06.20

WarPit74
GT740
every time wonder how the huckster does not load on this****, there is a built-in processor vidyuhi not much weaker

c
chjozanah 01.06.20

GTS420 intel i3, 8GB operas,everything works

B
Be3yH4eG 01.06.20

WarPit74
The origins reinstall along with the game. I run...check.

W
WarPit74 01.06.20

eroppo
I'm a fan of if you) Built-in inalaska as it is not satisfied. Question, and when achivku give the Storm Dragons? just 10 killed or anything.

E
Eroppo 01.06.20

WarPit74
even if such a fan, it is much more sense it would be money digging and the graphics card to take, and not to throw in the office gag - the fact that it gave, will not return, and the graphics card still seems to need))

S
Setesh 01.06.20

WarPit74
also do not give achivku, support wrote (there is a paragraph about the achievements, even was surprised, apparently often buggy), still silent

W
WarPit74 01.06.20

Loaded. killed the last again ---> hi Akiva)

G
Goliathterran 01.06.20

I have a problem with the launch. The game hangs in the processes for a few minutes with errors. Although no errors on the screen do not appear. Tried to verify files have not helped. Cut down antivirusnik - the same thing. Download pirates the game to start.

S
Saints Russia 01.06.20

Some guys decided doprejte the game start but it does not start for a second a black screen and all