3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIDIKaT 01.06.20 01:52 pm

Quint: the member with the Thaler. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Question. How to get this job(the magazine, not just to play but to then play for that job)? If the game has not passed(not carbonite, type Go to know, I don't have time to pass the game on times 5). Who received this task, please reply. I have suggested that the job you get after or during the job a Deadly conspiracy, but not sure.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 01.06.20

PRIDIKaT
If I remember correctly - play with Lambert, Roche and Zoltan. Then during the quest a Deadly conspiracy talk to Thaler about quinte right outside his destroyed cart - start job the Member with the Taler. If playing after the Taler quest Quint with friends Rocha says to play with Thaler. But why do you care so much?

E
Eraser101 01.06.20

PRIDIKaT
I believe the quest Quint Old comrades to help you. Roche will tell you about the Thaler, if you play him after the quest for ubacivanje trolls who so love the shoes...)

P
PRIDIKaT 01.06.20

Mantykora
Understood, thank you. I'm a perfectionist to the bone)

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 01.06.20

Yeah, you need to complete the quest a Deadly conspiracy then Thaler to one quest(or Rather, the continuation of the conspiracy) will sit in the tavern the Seven Cats

P
PRIDIKaT 01.06.20

Eraser101
Dmitry Solodilov
Thank you)

M
Mantykora 01.06.20

Eraser101
PRIDIKaT
Dmitry Solodilov
To clarify, in order to separate job Quint: the Member with the Taler we need to finish the quest Quint: Old comrades (without the Bed) to the job a Deadly conspiracy. Otherwise the quest will not separate. Do not mislead the comrades above.

In the task Quint: Old comrades Roche should say something like: there is single player, but it is unlikely you will meet - a hint at Thaler. Roche still do not know what you are going to participate in the conspiracy against Radovid.

D

Mantykora
I would not say I before the battle of kaer morhen in the first passage was not of one quest with Quinton, but I could play with Thaler.

B
Babuin905 01.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
do you know where to find thalers, if the mission did not pass and it will not pass?

D

Babuin905
I think, in any way. Or load old saves or New game/NG+