3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 01.06.20 01:52 pm

More fps with less number of threads for the process. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

For the sake of experiment decided to try to stand for unity 2 threads instead of 4 and was very surprised that the fps is higher. Not much, of course, but still. Maybe someone knows what's the trick? Percents i3-6100

Spoiler

In Watch Dogs, the same nonsense is happening, only there for 3 and 4 threads

Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PashCa 01.06.20

NatanieLzZ
Fig knows it's unity)What's your clip?

N
NatanieLzZ 01.06.20

PashCa
gtx 650 1gb. Loaded at 100%. Therefore it is not clear how she manages to give more frames if you disable multiple threads of the processor

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

with such goegraphical Nitsche not understand
most likely reduced the number of requests for memory because the processor is not uspevaet to pump them many times. and there's rarely updated the cache.
unity should come with a memory bottleneck. that is, the map continually rapes the memory and the polka unloaded a weaker processor then a good luck card from this win. and just about a couple fps

P
PashCa 01.06.20

NatanieLzZ
Tried to play unity with a gtx 660 2GB,both at the time of release,when I was raw and thought a bunch of patches will fix it,and after a year -nothing has changed-the fps was from 25 to 30 -35,can not play with this FPSE+ with low graphics hurts my eyes,took my i5-750 gtx 1060 now troubles do not know 50 - 60 at the maximum,what now ,then what percent is loaded on 80-90 percent running the browser. Processor 2009) i5 old steers)

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

Can you tell I have a good graphics will be in unity???
Asus N550JV
GT 750m (2gb) and intel graphics on 1700mb
4gb RAM
i7-4700hq (8 cores)

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Yuri Dedenev
Overclocking vidyahu. cooling will allow you.. and srednih in 1366-768 will be fine

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Well I will try)
Thank you. First will start so. And if anything, overclocking)
RAM little, it is necessary to buy, at least up to 8GB

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

What is it, why is the white menu and why the font is too dirty?

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Hey, look. To install the game. That with acceleration that without acceleration at medium 15-20 (max. when you climb on buildings 24-27)
But when running around the streets or when the leap of faith an overview of the city - falls to 14...
Why so low, even in the bust or regular, the streets of 15-20
They can raise only so as not to spoil the graphics??

h
hyper1 01.06.20

Yuri Dedenev
on the GT 750m and even on the laptop you want a normal fps Riley?

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Yuri Dedenev
may not be properly dispersed.. 135 on core and 400 add at the memory.. if there is no aritfacts and temperature, allows higher drive.. as for fps.. you have a graphics card with gddr3?

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Yes, DDR3.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Yuri Dedenev
this is bad... I thought you were with gddr5.. here suggested.. with gddr5 750m rare.. from a friend in acceleration. superior to the gtx660m.
In Your case, not destiny.. for optimization of garbage at the game. and card gddr3// accept) how did pushed normal percent you. and vidyahu with gddr3)
Or even as an option accelerates here in this video.. Hz will. but 5 to 10 fps should give.. the above has the frequencies.in VIDOS. we must look for a BIOS flash that would change the naprugu some.. to climb to the forum of your laptop and look for a flashed BIOS.. but there is crap above the roof.. actually try..just like in the video.. download the inspector via cmd and write there.. actually there dude explains the rules. if th there are comments accomplish your goal like answers.. and buying operatives gain will definitely be
Spoiler

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 01.06.20

Fei Fong
OK thanks