3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reactor 16.10.19 03:11 am

Should you buy the second DDR? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Because Rockstar has no respect for PC users, if release their games a year+ on the PC. They have the same answer for this attitude pirate their game.
Let your voice be heard.
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 16.10.19

Reactоr
Seem a hypocrite in some sense, but if the game is not to buy it on PC generally score

i
insel260 16.10.19

On the PC they sell with a delay in 2+ years, just because you need to squeeze the maximum sales from the console versions. And it does not apply to piracy, just marketing. If you still believe in the exclusivity of games rock for consoles only because of piracy on PC, I am sorry, naive hamsters ^_^
To steal the game from a torrent or buy in store everyone decides. In my opinion to give 2K rubles for РДР2 is like to take this masterpiece for a pittance! For example, the same is a new Ghost recon, and it is, pardon my French - Frank shit.
So I certainly buy the game and play while enjoying a gorgeous game. Not surprised that pirates are cheapskates will have to wait at least a month, and then another, and bite your elbows start of what some signature protection of the game (Ala GTA 4 drunk camera). Rocky even those entertainers ^_^

L
Len4ik00N 16.10.19

Should you buy the second DDR?
Don't have to buy the game or not - is voluntary. The answer to the question is found, topic can be closed)))

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.10.19

Reactоr
You have to buy if you are interested in the game but no consoles.

Pirates will always find a reason not to buy.

D
Dogmit 16.10.19

Reactоr
Because Rockstar has no respect for PC users, if release their games a year+ on the PC.

And for her to respect you, actually? One reason given.

A
AtamanM 16.10.19

If the player respects the work of others and the game he likes he will buy it.

P
Pirat13666 16.10.19

I think the second player should download the torrent as the first.

m
meagarry 16.10.19

Well, the second time I pre-order RDR. Happy to play even on the pitch. Toy iconic. You can not buy. If such as you will become more normal gamers - rocky stops to port their game on the pitch. So I will only be on consoles to play. Save some money - in all its advantages.

p
potter790 16.10.19

Reactоr wrote:
Rockstar don't respect the PC audience
Still and milks.
The fact that she will on the pitch was aceponate based on a single dimension - online. )
Conductive Donat trample any UFO gash, and other game. )))
At the same time they are becoming more and more similar to Ubisoft. Buying a private matter. So the play is still not what will be in the winter. In the foreseeable future only a genius Cosima, but he, himself, and plays.
The same GTA5 in the end still bought it for online. So sho entu decided to pre-order. Realized quickly, and then Cho do. There would be other games I would not have soared, and even in horses to postrotate in-line in the winter. )
In fact now there is no choice, and it pressured.

V
Viss 16.10.19

For me as justice should be. Once they are merciful release after a year of consoles, making PC players look on YouTube of the passage. Then the merciful it is necessary to buy after a year away from release on PC with a discount of 70-80%, while pirate game day comfort. Honestly, fairly and without cavil.

U
UnrealTournament777 16.10.19

potter790так the way it is, but that's just the GTA5 online was much better than DDR

i
iKapusha 16.10.19

Reactоr
you can write a letter to Rockstar with claims, and offer the pirates their game and wait for a response

G
Grek028 16.10.19

then there will be not online not updates and additions with the DLS,but GTA is fully revealed only in online

W
Waffen 16.10.19

I honestly didn't want to buy the game,t K. I personally have had a claim to the Rocky of for 5 GTA. So while the jury's still out...

p
parmon 16.10.19

Many complain of the delay the release for PC, but honestly: it came out on all platforms, would You buy it for 50-70$ ?
Surely the answer would not have bought it.

For myself I would say: don't Normally buy games without discount. And generally live by the principle shareholder ( I take a lot of discounts, if it's not an essential thing ).The most expensive bought the game, it's bf3 for$ 40 at launch, which I have not played properly because of the situation at the time. Basically acquire the game with the option of the cooperative, at discounts of over 75%.
GTA 5 bought only 4 months ago for my online ( pve component, with no intention to buy opressor and disturb everyone). Game in pve left. It was decided that with the release of GTA 6 , take it at the start, because in this game there is variety for a fun time spending.

Sitting once again in discorde, we are talking about the output рдр2 on your PC. Watched videos and thought the game is pretty interesting, similar to revision GTA 5 + new posts. If you now go to the PC, then surely there will be new modes, rp servers, which diversify the game after a while. After 3 hours pre-ordered.

Why all this: if you don't want to spend money on the game, then you are not forced. Sit back and wait for the version with the green store ( this is not a reproach, since he is not a little project there took).
If You want to play with friends, or even just to stretch the time spent in the game, it's worth thinking about buying.

Will come back in GTA 5: it came out 2 years later that does not hinder its sales for the past 5 years. Cheaters and aggressive players can fight each to find your company/band, you need to enable passive mode , play in normal sessions.

s
saa0891 16.10.19

Dogma wrote:
And for her to respect you, actually? One reason given.
Dumbest question for what the audience brings money.

K
Kirill Pugachev 16.10.19

I personally buy better for better money publishers at least some to send , so they knew what they were tried not in vain, and all the pirates are ungrateful for the pump and leave the publisher with no money, so we pkshnikov and score, why try if any PC player download torrent

D
DEDGAMER 16.10.19

If Curling is not played, and the time is(ridiculous very long),but definitely buy(though if online is needed),and so the campaign mode and pirates can get,it's two and two.

M
MstitelL 16.10.19

I never bought the game on release, always waiting Skidanov on sales, well, I have no particularly Finance to buy litsuhi and everything. But DDR is another matter, this is the game I dreamed about probably since childhood, as very much a wild West theme. I remember there was a game like that - Gun which was stuck and being small didn't understand how the games work, because I wanted to choose weapons, clothing, hat... And that's DDR 2 comes out on PC and the game is all it is. I fell in love with this game when it just came out, I watched the stream and enjoyed the gameplay just looking at someone else's passing, and now I have the opportunity to play it, and I'm so glad the game. Believe that if you enjoy this you are obliged to support the developer, the price rocky is simply put gorgeous. Moreover, it is a good developer, look what they are doing, for example, yubiki all of their games the last few years, they're identical. Ghost recon new - grind, in asesino - grind, and dogs third is likely to be all the same, that there is even the protagonist is not, you play for NPCs which are recruiting the team... Actually, DDR 2 is what I've always dreamed of, what was in my head and now it exists and I'm sure that will get pleasure from the game and if it is possible to buy what you need to do it at least for what the game is painstakingly done as much as 7 years.
All the fun of the game)

D
Dogmit 16.10.19

saa0891
Dumbest question for what the audience brings money.

for Rockstar a penny