3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solaris8611 01.06.20 01:53 pm

Working version for sevens (Need for Speed 2)

Help to find a tortured look(one I damaged in a different color,and the third doesn't, the fourth is terrible slow)
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrBUXPb 01.06.20

Here I can give you my version: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/EJZs/9o1bL6aAW . This is the full English version.
Inside this archive to be special. the installer for sevens but we want to warn you that the installation will take a long time, this is due to the installation of the game. Unpack the archive and mount the image, but in any case do not set with image! Use only the supplied installer for the sevens! This is a 100% working version, as he at seven and everything works fine.
Also, having a true manual in English language but it is very useful http://www.play-old-pc-games.com/2013/02/08/need-for-speed-2-special-edition/
As a small addition, I know how to play over a network in tunngle, but you need to install the official. the latest patch to support TCP/IP. The patch installs only on the full English version, as far as I know the Russified version of go and maybe a Russian play on the network fail. That's about it.

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

MrBUXPb
Thank you sure will test!

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

MrBUXPb
Can tell you know how to play the original NFS
without the DOS?

H
Huskarl Krstk 01.06.20

through the emulator of Curling first

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

Huskarl Krstc
Thank you good advice!

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

MrBUXPb
1.Installed but can not play colors are also distorted
2.Disappears and the game screen during the race and menu
3.The wheezing sound is terrible

M
MrBUXPb 01.06.20

what executable is run, and whether to use the attached wrapper? Without it too it is impossible, the game runs only through nglide and dgVoodoo. The manual I read where I link off? About a sound separately it is necessary to fix dsound install.
Yes it is solved, just be careful when setting up.

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

MrBUXPb
Found the solution for your Russian version where the colour was wrong
but the sound was normal

M
MrBUXPb 01.06.20

Well. And if not a secret, what was the problem?

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

MrBUXPb
in the effects Windows 7 run the game through bat chopping down of Explorer

X
X_ray_83 01.06.20

solaris project
Play with slit count effects without a 3dfx chips, the bottom of the chart for that time )) Need a 3dfx card and Windows XP

It catches the eye in 3 parts there's all heaven and earth !

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

X_ray_83
Normal schedule only the car moving not realistic

s
solaris8611 01.06.20

X_ray_83
Improved version I went

M
MrBUXPb 01.06.20

in General, no idea why you have such troubles arose I run as it should through nfs2sea.exe and effects Windows I didn't cut. Still it seems to me you're not using a wrapper, and that is bad.