3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashakarpovich018 01.06.20 01:53 pm

Error (WS-37397-9)

Can't podklyuchitsya to PlaiStation Network!!???!??
18 Comments
Sort by:
X
XXXDiSSXXX 01.06.20

Sashakarpovich018
the problem is with the Internet provider during
Sashakarpovich018

router get, if not help then wait for DHCP to reboot the port on the server of your provider

n
nat.mih 01.06.20

There were problems with the Playstation Network. Your equipment here not and. Many could not go.

A
Anastasiya Gridneva 01.06.20

I have today now the same problem. And a block from all devices as soon as try to log in uchetku. I ordered the ports manually in your router settings and just dances with a tambourine did not dance, zero result. Before was all fine, what to do now? Provider of an Internet call?

B
BEZNOGNM PROF 01.06.20

Earlier error was because of the ip address, it was 3 days a month! Now the error ws-37397-9 almost every day!

K
Kirill Sagitov 01.06.20

The БЕЗНОГNМ PROF can you tell us more about this?

M
Mihail Lapshov 01.06.20

same garbage..if you solved the problem ,share and.

K
Kuzka Ryzholda 01.06.20

Today the same problem with this error...and can not activate the console even why it was deaktivirati...and all my games zablockis(Which detai XS, and rebooted 100,500 times...nothing helps

D
Dimon Murenych 01.06.20

The same problem., people writes that this PSN locit everyone who she does not like... safety of their ... in short helps restart as Mesut there prog to change the ip

D
Dimon Murenych 01.06.20

Ps I need to buy disks more reliable ...

R
Ruslan Kool 01.06.20

The same problem restart the router fails, the provider AKADO, what can I do?

V
Valentin Kolonickiy 01.06.20

so will the solution do this problem?????

H
HORNETTT 01.06.20

Case in ip address (checked on other providers with the same Sonya and account).
A few options:
1. To restart the router (turn off and wait 10 minutes, then turn on again);
2. as mentioned above XXXDiSSXXX: if not help then wait for DHCP to reboot the port on the server of your provider;
3. To order a static ip address from your provider.

D
Dr.R 01.06.20

today there was an error (WS-37397-9), I've tried everything, what to do? please help!

I
Infuo 01.06.20

Try to connect another connection (eg modem using the phone), launch the PlayStation Store, then switch back to wi-fi connection. I have worked out.

e
en3rgizer 01.06.20

sometimes this error appears for no reason, restart the router, restart box yet if not help, in settings a new connection to make, if everything is automatic and usually everything is OK

s
shepard245 01.06.20

Infuo
Helped , thank you

S
Shadowclonejutsu 01.06.20

Infuo
Thank you friend! some really good advice! everything works

A
Artem85 01.06.20

Called about this error to Sony. Tech support said Sony block suspicious ip addresses. To avoid this, the operator Sony advised me to contact my ISP to my ISP provided email Sony range of external ip addresses. E-mail address, a statement Sony sent to my phone. Here is their address [email protected] After talking with the tech support for sony, called my ISP, told him about the external range of ip addresses, but the operator said that a little confused by this because I have a dynamic ip address and after a reboot of the router, I will be assigned a new ip address which may not be in the list of ip addresses that my ISP sends to sony. In General, the provider advised me to purchase a static ip address. The service is chargeable 150 RUB. per month. Either stay on dynamic ip and restart the router is not yet assigned a normal ip. Do not want to pay the extra 150 rubles. And restart your router should be as follows. Turn off the router, completely disconnect all leads: Internet wire, network wire from the power supply, in General, all the wires unplug, take the router in your hands and Can wait 10-15 minutes until it's time to wipe it with a cloth from dust, drink tea. Then connect all the wires back. During this time, must be assigned a new ip. It happens that these measures do not help, there is no PSN access. This means that was assigned ip address included in the gray list sony. So I reboot again, until we are not assigned a normal ip.