3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 01.06.20 01:53 pm

Pumped needed skills, and then what? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys a question ! I pass over the biotics, rocked certain skills (3 Psiwiki+ 3 Activte under maximum passing is not only sujecki, but additional bowls, absolutely everything, so 30% of sujecki I have Biotik throwing packs of enemies like cockroaches.
And then how to download ? I see that actively additional activation profile, for example + Soldiers, but then the question is asked, it turns out if I this Profile of a Soldier adds to his Biotics, then they will work together, but without additional bonuses Profile +30% mean, +30 to that and so on, i.e. it turns out that all these bonuses (30% of biotika) will turn off, but will work and the Biotic and Soldier, other skills that I pumped (Yes or no?)
Do I understand correctly ? Or like a pancake ? Odd, I just never caught up with how all these stuff works, I have a bunch of free skills for 30, and their spread no where ))))
And 1 question related, how to increase endurance, you want to pick Sniper+pistol and not lose points cooldown of their skills. The sniper rifle is very heavy, we have to run with only a sword and SWISS, even a gun can't afford, or the Biotic skills lose the most % recharge skills.
Thank you

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 01.06.20

You can download anything and not to change the profile.

E
Evangelist 01.06.20

Arthur Stein
Don't understand your answer. What about those bonuses +30+35 which is shown on the 2nd screenshot ? Anipo the idea get lost ? Or not ? Indeed, as shown in screenshot 2, is now worth an Adept (Biotic), if I change to Soldier, what then ? The bonus will be lost and will be active additional skills of a Soldier ? Or what ?

F
Folko-ven 01.06.20

What is actively - and gives bonuses,change the profile of a soldier,bonuses profile of biotika off.
If you want to carry bigger and heavier swing passive soldier and passive weapons.

k
kandiboba 01.06.20

Evangelist
There are bonuses for only the selected profile. If the change on the Soldier, the Adept bonuses will be lost and will only bonuses Soldier.
If the glasses do not know what to do, upgrade passive, for example on the damage of different weapons.
And to weight need to pump Endurance in the fight in a combat branch.

V
VizardKir 01.06.20

Evangelist
Download all sorts of buns in the column Fight there and easier to snipe and perks for damage. Take a closer look)

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

Evangelist
1)if you drained all the required skills ,then vichevy branch those skills which will raise the level of your profile(you are now adept 4 ,more you invest more % bonus .
2)the profile is just a plow only those that you chose(on the screenshot that those adept )
3)a study of the other branches ,they all work, though ,it depends on the selected profile ,there is and weight reduction of weapons and the speed and time of unresponsiveness and so on .

E
Evangelist 01.06.20

SPRIG7
clear ATP

E
EMPs 01.06.20

Evangelist
Bonuses from the profile act when it is selected - and no matter what skills you have when it are.
About reloading and spending points - you can safely swing a in the other branches. In the tab fight there are a bunch of different buns for example - from the banal damage/HP/shields, just to fit - weight loss, extra ammo, etc.

In General, just came and choose what you like)