3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20 01:54 pm

The bug with the characters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game is missing the animation of characters, in particular Igny, Irden. How to cure it? On YouTube I found a video where this bug is curable if you throw next to him demiricous the bomb, didn't help me, and with animation demiricous also was not all smooth.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

2 times passed the game though zadrachivaya big.. never such a bug was not.. what are you necicary? litsuha pirates?
try the old save and look there

I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20

Fei Fong
GOG GOTY version. I raped this game, the first time a glitch had it coming - lost animation characters, bonfires. Old saves have the same problem. Rebooted,- earned.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Igor.Volkov
Rape is not necessary) it is necessary to go gently.. Well if th will be serious. you GOG client choose test-restore the may help... and if th some bug relog immediately. and so for me personally, but swag is nothing Bagnoregio was not)

I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20

Fei Fong
And you in the second part of the Witcher played? You have it is not the case, it was a bug that the records with the books about Laura in the magazine was not added?

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Igor.Volkov
played. no you didn't.. that kind of record?

I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Well sell all sorts of books, here is the same Einar Hussel in Flotzam, they add entries to the Glossary of places and history.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Igor.Volkov
and.. Yes there was not. the 2nd Witcher as such stocks did not notice. or don't remember. passed it 4 times. as for truly and Roche. as for Saskia and for the king.. last played in the summer of last year.. since that time, much water has flowed. don't remember che as a Yes)