3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Bervinov 01.06.20 01:54 pm

\"The benefactor\" or organizer of the Initiative (Spoilers). (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

If you open all the locked memories of Sam, there is one curious detail.
In the records of the Older Riders often POPs up Liara, and after playing the last memories the impression that the Benefactor is Grey Mediator in the face of the Penny. Still not many individuals capable of such enormous funding and thus be able to remain in the shadows, plus the benefactor knew about the arrival of the Reapers.
Alec Ryder spoke before the organization of the Initiative the Grey Mediator, and then accidentally approached by a mysterious the Benefactor very strange visuals and a very familiar manner of a dialogue, who knows all about Sam.
Generally this point is made quite strongly...

What do you think about Benefactor?
p.s. The last entry on the terminal recorded by Penny and the command of the Alliance during the events of ME3, because it was very creepy, goose bumps ran.

p.s2. Judging by the ending, the boats in the DLS will come
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cipher.Nine 01.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Liara was the Grey Mediator only in 2185. Andromeda started in 2185, banal framework does not fit, plus Jien Garzon was killed when she tried to learn the identity. In addition, he knew about the Reapers, and here comes to mind is Jack Harper aka the Illusive man he's a Ghost, who learned about the Reapers even during the First contact war, he had tremendous tools and features plus the Ghost said that Gray Broker trading information only as long as it will not interfere with the Cerberus. And in 3rd part, he the whole army was going to, but again the discrepancy - Cerberus prohelvetia organization, and the Initiative set of races. I think this new character and maybe it will be good addition, plus he seems like he flew to Andromeda.

l
lokkie 01.06.20

Cipher.Nine
SUZIE, once activated in ME2, says that Cerberus is involved in funding research projects. Yes, and where without Cerberus then. )

O
Oleg Bervinov 01.06.20

Cipher.Nine
Yes, as a little hard to believe that this is a Cerberus (at least for their racism). Besides, this is in my opinion the period when Cerberus began to fly off the rails? I don't think it's them.
In General, a very interesting storyline!

C
Cipher.Nine 01.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
I say it doesn't look like Cerberus. The Ghost was on his mind only the idea of the subordination of the Reapers, not about running away from milky way.