3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fartuna23 16.10.19 03:12 am

Big but boring world. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Cash once you generate in RDR2 565 hours I realized that the world is so much straight kick some boring and neinteresno. Don't know personally I liked the game,but oganga map neinteresno quests and Easter eggs I was not pleased.
106 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

-zotik-
epilogue all killed, just killed...

T
TolstyiSany 16.10.19

The most boring open world, as for me it is Zero at the Horizon of Dawn. Absolutely no random events (2-3 does not count). To kill a mechanical dinosaur fun only the first 2 hours... But in RDR, I just came from camp, I think I'll go and kill some game to replenish supplies and was gone for 5 days.

-
-zotik- 16.10.19

ColinLonn
well, I more yelled it, where else you manure make clean and a cow to milk and birth to take the horse(cow) hahaha

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

-zotik-
simulator farmer, damn it. that's all superfluous, it was necessary for Arthur to finish

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

TolstyiSany
nice story, but that's only smells like bulshit.

-
-zotik- 16.10.19

ColinLonn
the promise was that they began a peaceful life, as if they dreamed about it(only to be in the money) all developed properly done

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

-zotik-
But that's only shown all too much detail, the more nifiga John to live peacefully failed. And his wife end hysterical shown. The game was easier to finish, and the story of Arthur finally lubricated.

-
-zotik- 16.10.19

ColinLonn
she at first was such, the woman of the house owner, and to live peacefully does not get if you played the first will understand what

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

-zotik-
to be honest, the bottom line ending for John, and I went more than the entire game for Arthur. I'm on the first part said, she's of course shocked at the time

-
-zotik- 16.10.19

ColinLonn
I'm happy with the first and second, however first I took a long time and passed not realizing what it was about, but the second I spent just over two hundred hours and was very happy on all hundred

T
TolstyiSany 16.10.19

ColinLonn
this is some kind of sarcasm? or are you just talking about nonsense?

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

TolstyiSany
nonsense here are you talking about, of tatyani. in Horasan great world, which has its own logic, and each robot there for me, even at the end, you're easy on the parts to break may. you tell me where you got the nonsense? I just came from camp, I think I'll go and kill some game to replenish supplies and was gone for 5 days - more and not read. what the food??? in the game you can do not there are no serious consequences will not be in camp, if not to carry food, too, no problem!!! what you're missing? maybe you ever lost? the plot in рдр2 primitive, protracted and, ultimately, heavily oiled, there is no place to disappear. or you insert the generated side effects such as help the person\kill the bandits? or maybe put outof-the mission, the use of which is 0 and which on the passage of no effect? although what wonder, when there are some fanatics tell stories about hunting...

T
TolstyiSany 16.10.19

ColinLonn
That is of course you have a bomb... you gotta learn to relax, man.
Hunt and replenish supplies, in order to plunge into the world of role-play, as it were. If it's not interesting, but necessary to beat the game and forget, I don't do that. If the game provides such opportunities, I use them to fully explore all aspects and interesting details, maybe I just like on the fire to fry the meat...))) of Course this is a global way does not affect whether you live or die, but isn't it nice to dream and to imagine you in the real world and you need it?
And as I understand it, the topic about open world, none of the plot is not asked...

P
Phyosod 16.10.19

Tell me where to find the tips that pop up during the game?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.10.19

ColinLonn
Well on the contrary, that the realism is not Intrusive. In the same Kingdom whom was mad when you take the cheese, he goes out in the bag, no food, no strength to fight, died.

C
ColinLonn 16.10.19

Tula Potsik
and the good of this realism if it is still what is not?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.10.19

ColinLonn
Details still more than in any other game. The pace stare, and mastered the use of the trunk in GTA 6, I have been dreaming.

A
ArThes08 16.10.19

The feeling that snickering players. All-they do not like that it is not so. The world is too big and boring, the world is too small and not interesting. And characters are not the ones we want. And graphics which is not the same. For GRU-Lis.

m
meagarry 16.10.19

ArThes08 wrote:
The world is too big and boring, the world is too small and not interesting.
I don't even know. if in the DDR world is boring, then where is he not boring?

A
ArThes08 16.10.19

I say, snickering)Here's an example though where would outdoor world direct all-all liked)to be Honest open world, better and with more attention and love than in RDR 2, I have not seen)
Because there is no such)Before even less whining)And now everyone tries to smear because his Majesty has no taste, something had to)
For me, the game is decent, like any product Rockstar)They are at least games don't rivet each year of mediocre quality to the arcade with players, and do everything for a long time, efficiently and meticulously. And in the end it turns out well, if not a masterpiece, the game that is superior to other AAA projects in a particular genre, at least on the level)For this, and not a sin money to pay and small joints eyes closed)