3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty86reg 01.06.20 01:54 pm

Increased FPS, but now the Persians in the skills of black (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Good day, I found on one site that if you create a config in the game folder and paste multiple rows, you can significantly increase Fps, I did everything right, first game just slows down and gives 15-20 fps, hellz yeah, but after 10 minutes the game is normalized and gives 45-50 fps and stops lagging. But the character is now in the tab skills black and in the video, when talking with his father and went on the Shuttle, all the people inside all black, too black, and the window watching all the rules.
http://landofgames.ru/publ/prokhozhdenie_igr/lagi_frizy_vylety_nizkij_fps_i_zavisanija_v_mass_effect_andromeda_sposobny_reshenija/4-1-0-373
this website took. section Black screen... he's the last one.
PC configuration
percents: amd x6 1035t 2.6 ghz
graphics card: amd hd 6850 1gb
RAM: 8GB
Windows 10 64
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raffaello Extra 01.06.20

Always have to make any sacrifices: or low fps but normal progruzki textures or Vice versa.

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

qwerty86reg wrote:
now pers skills black
Great. Negrel your Persian:))

V
Vyxyxol 01.06.20

Sidorovich12
Have aproportional, there tolerastov. xD

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Muskrat
Well at least not formatted .

q
qwerty86reg 01.06.20

Raffaello_Extra
This, of course, but can not understand how to calculate what I've disabled that at least they found their color???
Sidorovich12
why in the hell would I then half an hour spent more or less presentable? so that generally was not visible??? :)

T
The nOOb 01.06.20

Try to remove the parameter WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

q
qwerty86reg 01.06.20

The nOOb
Thank you very much , helped

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

qwerty86reg
Nigger, nigger, eeeerrrrrr:)))

q
qwerty86reg 01.06.20

Sidorovich12
Black woman))

P
PlayLogitech 01.06.20

these settings also ruin the lighting in many areas, some cut scenes will look like something from a 3D editor, some locations will be very dark, it's not worth it

q
qwerty86reg 01.06.20

PlayLogitech
either the picture or fps, but at the expense of light, it is necessary to remove or not to put the last string WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0