3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorMix 01.06.20 01:54 pm

Adjust the quality of water?! (Far Cry: Primal)

Greetings to all. Visually, the game is good, but noticed that the water in the game worked out clearly worse than in far cry 3, 4, and the main change in the settings of the graphics item, the water does not affect its quality at all. Ie what is the max that at low settings, the water is the same! Friends, all setting the water does nothing or I have a glitch with the graphics settings?
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 01.06.20

Glitch

k
kukava_d 01.06.20

VictorMix
I have on high settings, the water looks great. You have a pirated version of the game?

V
VictorMix 01.06.20

My water also looks fine, but it is worse than in far cry 3, you my links ignored? Turn at first low and then high setting and put the screenshots here water view as you have it different from the screenshot above. The question was that it is not different in different settings

V
VictorMix 01.06.20

B. S. T. A. L. X. E. R.
SPS. As you see the water is the same on your screenshots, the only question is: do you change all settings or only water? And can you tell the difference closer to the water, because of reflection and the quality of the environment change when other settings

V
VictorMix 01.06.20

Now the question is: is it possible to make water in primale, as in far cry 3, maybe in the config that fix the engine then one?

L
Leonn_24 01.06.20

VictorMix
here are the lines from FC-4

WaterRefraction=1
Reflecti1024
Reflecti1024
ProtoDisplacement=1
OceanRealReflection=1
NumWaterReflecti2
id=veryhigh />

in primal them like no
I have primale also the water looks like a piece of that high-low that the water is pitch black, no transparency and reflections
the most beautiful water course in the 3rd headlight-region, 4 is also good

B
B.S.T.A.L.X.E.R. 01.06.20

VictorMix wrote:
the only question is: do you change all settings or only water?
I only water
VictorMix wrote:
And can you tell the difference closer to the water,
the difference will be. there is a profit on such views as I have.
VictorMix wrote:
because of the reflection change when other settings
as you can see, change if you change the setting of the water