3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaW_mc 01.06.20 01:55 pm

Technical problems with the game. (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

Actually, on the subject... Tired of me already this game... Hangs tightly EVERY 5-10-15 minutes from ALI213 crack *PROPER*-fixed, so in General the graphics are not ugly... to Play well due to hang-missions can't!=( What could be the problem?
33 Comments
Sort by:
d
dabqap 01.06.20

Litsuhe similar problem (Win7 x64 SP1, HD6970 11.10 WHQL, i5 2400, Patriot Pyro)
Because the problem is either in the tablet or in old wood or in the detectors on the screw. 1. Try to add the game folder in the exception of antivirals, 2. to check for bhed screw (if not SSD) and wood update essno (if not done). (Overheating components and other iron moments exclude due to the lack of complaints about other games, but the option with the detectors may be)

S
SaW_mc 01.06.20

dabqap
Thanks for the reply... Under the iron game suits me, what about exceptions in AntiVir added, about the detectors, mmm, I know what it is, mm, what is the test to do please tell me, what program? With other games everything is fine, only that the brains of colitis...

-
-Jc-Denton- 01.06.20

Crack from ALI213 *PROPER* curve, too, loads the CPU to 100% so if the percents are dispersed is better to remove the acceleration. Well, or to monitor the temperature of CPU, if it rolls over, or cooling to improve or stupid to clean.

t
tony_chaos 01.06.20

There is such question how to get rid of the jerks of the camera? I.e. when the mouse rotate the camera she moves slowly, as it twitches.

z
zwetlana 01.06.20

Does anyone know long the game is installed or not??????????? I have reached 2.4% and everything! Although it shows that time goes on....

S
SaW_mc 01.06.20

ToNy a.k.a. bIgBaN
In the game settings, look, maybe there is something I just don't remember.

[new user]
Close all other UNNECESSARY processes(audio players, Torrent and other program for download, ANTIVIRUS! etc.), the game I got for 5-8 minutes repak this was because...

t
tony_chaos 01.06.20

SaW_mc
Yes seems to be all over the place, found nothing. Vertical sync was on, not pomogalo. The engine from this game may or PC I have just HS.

z
zwetlana 01.06.20

Closed all antivirus all there!!! Further two percent is not! Tired of waiting, pull the drive ,writes: the problem with the rsc.(I do not remember)language!

s
serzhek22 01.06.20

Help no sound in the game

W
WASWAS 01.06.20

THERE is a way to fix technical problems here it is go to game folder find unins000.exe shake and voila all problems are solved ))))

x
xx32xx 01.06.20

WASWAS
And you're so smart you skull is not too tight)), so all problems can be solved ranging from games to flying from balconies the computer))

K
KyoNeX 01.06.20

And I do in the location bogs constantly flashes the screen (the usual normal colors, all covered in white except for the icons as if you were blinded). Had to go in this color, eyes terribly tired of this white, but the next location was OK.
This I wrote for those who think that they have some bad luck.

S
S-25815 01.06.20

I have a similar problem! HELP!
Play a dwarf LVL 17. During the fight with the Wolf to deepwood Motte priorities some 2 type. Killed him and came to Balaram and the dialogue began. In the last dialogue (where forgiven and move on), the game hung and flew. Loaded again, the DWARF stands as a monument of an eagle no hanging job to talk to Balarama, I can't move. Inventory current offers and all. For the other Persians all the rules, they are current naked without armor =(. If others connect to the game for the gnome, the same thing : neither to attack, nor will budge!
HELP who knows!

j
jobitronik 01.06.20

Hang on babe
http://i29.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1218/f7/dbce47a4ad387366a4f6e240693ca4f7.jpg

I have sound but the picture froze

s
stuff54 01.06.20

Please explain in more detail how to bypass the anti-virus? It kills the. EXE file and, of course, the game does not start. And each time to reinstall the game do not want. NOD32
Thank you. :-)

V
Viktor04971 01.06.20

add this file to the exception list antivirus))

s
stuff54 01.06.20

Viktor04971
Actually I asked in detail to describe what I do. :-)

V
Viktor04971 01.06.20

I have another anti-virus so that detail will not work. For now, go to your antivirus and add an exception there. exe file.

S
SteelAlhcemist 01.06.20

People plz help.At me such problem, kada I start to install the game at me at the beginning of the installation says:not Enough memory to decompress the archives! Try to close all possible running programs and restart the installer.(Oshibka наз.ISDone.dll).RAM me 2 GB of the game downloaded from the net(Repack).Plz help!!!

4andGATE 01.06.20

Plz tell me where the saves/config are