3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
magister1 01.06.20 01:57 pm

Looking for a save where everything is open, passed. (Hitman (2016))

Looking for a save where everything is open, passed.
Thanks in advance!
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Katbet 01.06.20

Join. But with a purpose that will open the complexity of the professional on each card.

p
prodigy007 01.06.20

Impossible unfortunately, spices poblachta developers
save offline with pirates here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\236870

saves at least some https://uploadfiles.io/ee09f1 but when replacing them the game will be to remove....

m
magister1 01.06.20

prodigy007
Online.fix can solve the problem, I will be shaman for the preservation of thank you.

p
prodigy007 01.06.20

magister1
even if the fix fixed it, ideally, hunting sohranki or abandoned have a weapon, I'm afraid this will not do =(

m
magister1 01.06.20

https://www.reddit.com/user/Voksi_RVT -Creator of the fix
His last post
So, Io-Interactive patched my fix again. But! I found out exactly what they have done to the backend to block us in the last 20 minutes and I already have a V3 up and running with dedicated profiles for everyone, meaning progression and unlockables won't be all over the place anymore. I'll use their DRM against themselves. So, I will see you in V3, Screwnuvo Enix and Oi. We are sick of your bullshit, you pricks. Until you start caring about your legit consumers, I'll be always here! :) See you in a while.
Edit: It's been fixed before I released it, but will see what I can do again.
Translation(Google and so everything is clear)
So, Io-Interactive has again corrected my correction. But! I found out what they did to block us in the last 20 minutes, and I already have a V3 that works with a special profile for each, meaning that the promotion and release will not be everywhere. I will use them against the DRM itself. So, I'll see you in V3, Screwnuvo Enix and Oi. We are tired of your nonsense, you're stuck. Until you begin to take care of their legitimate customers, I will always be here! :) See you soon.
Edit: it was fixed before I published it, but I'll see what I can do.

p
prodigy007 01.06.20

magister1
it is clear, have bookmarked'll be monitoring then. ATP

K
Katbet 01.06.20

Tell me, what saves thrown. (Specifically) on the pirates in what folder to throw? And what progress in the game on them?

l
lookaway 01.06.20

magister1 wrote:
We are tired of your nonsense, you're stuck.