3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20 01:58 pm

GOG GOTY game Version 1.31(A) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Today I found that the GOG version of the game was 1.31(A), anyone knows and can explain what appeared index (And) in the licensed version of the game and what it means? May released a mini-patch that??? Checked file integrity in the client GOG-nothing download.
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 01.06.20

(A) a sign of quality

S
Stribogg 01.06.20

Sivka-pro
This version of the games for the new version 1.2 GOG

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

Stribogg
Thanks for the reply and explanation! Really only that the GOG client was updated to version 1.2. Now everything is clear.

I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20

Stribogg
So there, the client is updated or the game itself? I Gog.Galax is not in use. I would like to know.

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

Igor.Volkov
Updated the client and GOG to version 1.2 Beta and when you check the game files for me personally, the game has you hit about 130Мб, what XS)) Although overlay in the game and not earned by pressing Shift+Tab. Maybe someone works, who uses the client GOG Galaxy!?

I
Igor.Volkov 01.06.20

Sivka-pro
And what is there in the main menu is written directly 1.31(A)? MB is the type of alpha version of the upcoming new patch.

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

Igor.Volkov
No, in the game menu without any changes, just version 1.31...

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
banisse

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
wow. watch eager bunch for no reason. sign skolotiany?
and with this video card.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
where is the proof that the performance of growing up with a patch etc... or heard from someone? show article proof proof drive so each pop can.. bayanische because writing old jokes)
nah what fps on Pascal. in your case you have at 1070 and everything should fly.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
okay okay. calm down..talk to you on the same thing that POPs Grasim Bazaar..

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
ahaha.. neighing. thank you.. you hike recently just started to play the Joker?
DragonXXXV wrote:
I Skellige now food
Spoiler

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
Confirm that you, my friend, driven bayanische, because FPS is still the same as it was!!! Himself the owner of the card Gigabyte GV-N1070XTREME-8GD, GTX 1070, monitor full HD 1080*920; pereprohozhu game already 4 times and no increase in FPS there!!! Do not fool the people for a ride!!!

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Sivka-pro
don't listen to him. he was like that. bye-bye.. thinks there are some fools. and talks nonsense.. This update is supposedly for the new GOG version 1.2 that would be the game right there. because the app is new... there zaminusovali all. probably classmates asked me what would have gone or have registered on the website)))

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

Fei Fong
ahahahaa))) I plyusanul))

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.20

In the normal version too 1.31(A)

Z
ZSS_96 01.06.20

Sivka-pro
The letter A means that now the game supports a proprietary cloud storage for saves from GOG.com since version 1.2 GOG.

S
Saints Russia 01.06.20

People in short-enabled overlay in the game is terrible brakes in the management of Claudia the mouse with a gamepad all the rules, and turned off the overlay and the mouse keyboard all the rules one as well?

S
Sivka-pro 01.06.20

Saints Russia
I have a General in-game overlay not working.... but something clearly has changed, management has been very good it seems on the gamepad(all movements become smooth), although I play kawamichi... that's what I noticed.