3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v24ks 16.10.19 03:12 am

Bugs with the textures of the bodies of characters when using modifications (Fallout 4)

Hi all. In General, such a problem. If you put on women's character clothing from any fashion, on the body it appears some other spot, and always the same - on the legs and on the shoulder. The impression that the wrong texture on the character are superimposed.

Problem takes place if and HS to wear, and NPS. Without clothing they have the correct CBBE-body, with the standard Bron'ka is also no problem. Tested the mod Commonwealth Shorts Vanilla-CBBE-JB and Daisy Nukes - Cutoff Jeans and much more.

Maybe someone faced with such? Can you please tell me how to fix it.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 16.10.19

You replejser body worth?

m
mr.sayapov 16.10.19

And I noticed the same thing.But I have a description of Your mods are not worth it.
Other. Retexture - Better sort of Settlers, HE does=delete did not.. CBBE and Supplement to it mostly.

v
v24ks 16.10.19

BlackTea
CBBE stands. Daisy nukes but he did not require, according to the description. Put BodySlide, and with it the problem remains.

B
BlackTea 16.10.19

v24ks
I don't know personally not experienced with this.I'm sorry.

v
v24ks 16.10.19

:((( The Assembly license, does nobody else experienced similar?

K
Kirlusha 16.10.19

v24ks
Is it a model of the body and its textures are not the same. As well as missing retextured clothes for the new body. (Textures and Meches did not match shorter)
I had the same I like that you can when selecting textures for SVVE.
Solution: the Old textures and meshes, delete it. Put in a new package SVVE, texture to it and a retexture of clothes.
BodySlidе not put.
Try it, unsubscribe about result.

v
v24ks 16.10.19

Kirlusha
Before installing CBBE I got no any textures and meshes (even folders Textures and Meshes not). I put CBBE. Which means texture to it? I put through Nexus Mod Manager, create folders Textures and Meshes, there are copied textures and meshes. If after that, the characters strip, then they have the correct body, anything anywhere does not slip. Under a retexture clothing you know yourself mod Commonwealth Shorts Vanilla-CBBE-JB? Put it, the problem continues to be observed(

K
Kirlusha 16.10.19

I meant that in the package there is a cbbe retexture of the basic clothing.
In short, I was put threw from the archive folder 00 Required (slim), then the meshes folder 02 Vanilla, then Vanilla 00 CBBE archive, what's inside the package. Then extra clothes, and then said esp ticked in NMM. And all meant to be.. Try...

v
v24ks 16.10.19

Kirlusha
All have done so. The problem remained.

s
saa0891 16.10.19

v24ks

You have to put meshes CBBE Vanilla Outfits.

K
Kirlusha 16.10.19

v24ks
So either you did something wrong when installing, or your extra stuff is not compatible with SVVE.
1; Put NPC red dress (or go look at Magnolia) and you'll understand immediately: wrong or not.
2; Try to check put the mod Set Frank suits (SVVE) - if they work correctly, that means your extra stuff is not exactly compatible with SVVE.

v
v24ks 16.10.19

Kirlusha
The problem was resolved installing playgroundesque version of CBBE :)
The one I put the package 00 CBBE Vanilla was not. And for some reason I thought yesterday that I also put.
Thanks for the tip!

K
Kirlusha 16.10.19

v24ks
Well, thank Walt-tech!!!:)
Good luck in the game...

A
ARONDIT 16.10.19

Yes shit your falaut, here and glitches.

K
Kirlusha 16.10.19

ARONDIT
Well, he would, not ours, and besedovsky.
And that fall. game of the decade!
...the number of all sorts of bugs, we also know. And as if we are not to blame...
So, what to us, then you have a claim?

L
LordAtom91 16.10.19

Guys the exact same bullshit I have observed in the game play for Nora,but plaque posnosil
all that gives to make the texture normal in order to correct this cant, the old textures don't help,that only did not try,the result is zero,what can be the problem? if you choose Nate, his skin texture is smooth,but the visible neck seams and arm,as his wife,in the armor is no problem,but without armor flat as a Board,if the armor is a lush set of Atomic Beuaty,reinstalling the mods did,and the result is the same,any ideas how to fix this garbage?

l
longerr2007 16.10.19

LordAtom91
What kind of old school,what textures posnosil?

L
LordAtom91 16.10.19

longerr2007
the textures on the female body as on the screen the first