3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 01.06.20 01:58 pm

Incredible generosity from CSN (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Whether they have an issue,then there really skidon this?!
Screen
Спойлерhttp://prntscr.com/e6h3np
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 01.06.20

People! I don't have in this comp, drive, or sit rum, don't know in short what it is called, is already 5 years old do not use the discs. Completely long ago went over to the figure, and reinstall Windows for example is done in flash, by creating from it a bootable disk.
And now I buy this game on disk, and how can I be??? There will be some code, or password??? And all this action to what is the number? I'm only on Saturday can DNS to go.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 01.06.20

Kraqe
And I didn't get to purchase over they in the region :( by the way In yulmart 185 rubles are the drives, and 1C-interest for 199 rubles, ordered in 1S with delivery

A
ALCAB 01.06.20

Toxa95
You! The drive that is! I live almost in the village, shops and such there :))))

P
Pielon 01.06.20

Podvipodvertov
there will be a code that must be activate in uplay. And then you can download it from uplay

W
WiseNext42 01.06.20

before any of the action?prompt

S
SKIF_Podolsk 01.06.20

WiseNext42
Well, who knows? While I was sitting at work talking to a friend on the phone that he bought in CSN discs over the Central region D In Yulmart while choosing a more suitable place of shipment of the stores, the discs in these stores swept away :)
PS, I like this letter after receiving the order

R
RevCrew 01.06.20

well, if you say bought a box\. the game itself cannot be linked to yupley account?

S
SilveRitch 01.06.20

RevCrew
Probably not. I do not care that through yupley play.

R
RevCrew 01.06.20

ditch, even though I Diablo box I bought, and addon to it, and all batlneta why such confidence that it uplay can't be bound?

S
SKIF_Podolsk 01.06.20

Why not? The key from the box get in yupley and enjoy :)

G
GG4 01.06.20

Bought all of the party and has already sold 700 per disc. The broth left 98K rubles.

D
Dos9ra 01.06.20

GG4
Did you happen Sergey B.(in Julia)?