3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeRaMiR 01.06.20 01:59 pm

The job with rubber (F1 2016)

Can someone tell me how to get a job in your career where you have to drive wheels and to preserve the rubber. Play the clave, each lap finish in the red zone and get 5 points, after 7 laps and the job is not done. Maybe playing with the steering wheel, the movement would be smoother, but the keyboard does not work(
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GollumMinsk 01.06.20

In turns not much speed up.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 01.06.20

If you do not step on the gas, the time is not enough. I think only on the wheel can smoothly turn and pressing gas. The keyboard is just not possible.

K
KeRaMiR 01.06.20

Evil Fox
Think so too, I've tried not be published.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 01.06.20

KeRaMiR
It is possible for another controller to try, set up the steering and gas/brake on the nipples - playable.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 01.06.20

KeRaMiR
It is possible, and the clave, you can save rubber, difficult, but possible.
In Melbourne I did with the tires not come out, and in Bahrain in the purple area managed to preserve the rubber ). GollumMinsk correctly written, and as I understand it, the main thing is not to step on the gas turning, tobish more spratley the exit of the turn, and try to step on the gas when the car goes straight, something like that.

T
Tiraim 01.06.20

And setup of the car must be unscrewed on the maximum downforce possible to take a direct template ready, then it is elementary, but only in the green zone, at least in Australia.