3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Buglak 01.06.20 02:02 pm

Fix connections TSM 6.5 and pro mods 2.15 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Climbed the entire Internet, but found no fix connections TSM 6.5 and pro mods 2.15. Can anyone tell me, is there anyway to fix this. Know to version 1.21 was the fix

P. S
Game version is 1.26 with all the DLC

Maybe there is a fix to the connection promods 2.15 and 2.3 MHAPro?
I want to expand the map...
34 Comments
Sort by:
v
voldemar56 01.06.20

Paul Buglak
This fix is not! I combined Africa with Promod, just finished a complete reconciliation of TSM AND PROMOD how to finish sousou on the forum!

P
Pavel Buglak 01.06.20

voldemar56
Great! And fix Africa + pro mods where now? If not difficult, can you give a link
And what is this map of Africa?
Thank you very much, I'll wait, and how much is left until completion?

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

Paul buglak wrote:
not found fix connections TSM 6.5 and pro mods 2.15.
how can I connect the maps that affect the same area???

F
Foxers 01.06.20

Paul Buglak
I support the previous comments. Cards in the same area and mutually exclusive.
Also, do not look for fixes to work together ProMods, MHAPro, TSM, Mega, Mario

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

Paul buglak wrote:
Maybe there is a fix to the connection promods 2.15 and 2.3 MHAPro?
may not be such a fix is a different card on the same territory...the people-are you here so be smart.

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

Paul buglak wrote:
I want to expand the map...
if you want to expand the map-ask first for what area it is.to promods good combination with rumpoy and the southern region and the Balkans.there is still something to add,I do not know(I have enough of that)-most importantly,to the territory were different in the cards

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56 wrote:
now finish a full combination of TSM AND PROMOD
Oh well-I wonder how you will combine Perekupnoy tsmwiki a map of Europe with promotionscom its option

v
voldemar56 01.06.20

MrX3Mik

P
Pavel Buglak 01.06.20

voldemar56
That's class! And when will it be ready?

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56
ie you put of FCM to promods what it is not?

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56 wrote:
finish the full combination of TSM AND PROMOD
what kind of full reconciliation can be discussed,if not only expensive,but also cities and other us.points in maps may not be located in the same places

v
voldemar56 01.06.20

MrX3Mik
The great critic!!! If you can do better!

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56 wrote:
If you can do better!
certainly not will be able to connect the two maps modifying the same territory(I never would have thought to do that) and thus the more I will not of desiti .what do the full combination of these cards.Again-no TSM+of promods.neither Alex EU+ of promods not compatible as cheating on the same grounds of default of the card,with it -each in their own way.TSM -the legacy version(old as the default,except for the piece of Greece+ Spain).EU-simply adds a new default database,a few new cities and fun promotional posts.Promods generally shovels default in its own way.With all of this is to understand that each of them only changes the default map,and it means that trying to combine them ,you need to consider not only default but also changes in the superposed maps.So if you've managed to itility that there is two cards in one-it will not be a bunch of cards and some sort of freak,with it probably with a bunch of errors.Just not clear-why do it,because if you want to add territory,there are enough options to make a huge build,it does not spoil the content of each of the cards of the bunch.

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

by the way,instead of having to pull out a piece of North Africa from 4 years ago tsmki ,enough to add to promods addonEgypt-though he's not as old

v
voldemar56 01.06.20

MrX3Mik
Get smart on! All combined added to the map of Turkey,Georgia, Armenia,Azerbaijan, and all this will be added to the map of Russia,Belarus,Ukraine,she also collected three cards of Rusma,VE,And Russian expanses! Here's a map prepare! I used to play with the map Mario more not want as Mario began to kink, using Hungary as America and yet a whole lot do not need, that is why I decided to make a map of the best team.As for TSM during the work, she redesigns added many other models,making it more filled. Yes, I forgot to say that this map is the Balkans , added a few cities. While everything!

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56
then you should write that remake maps and not combine them,because after all, none of them will not be complete.The point of course is yours-everyone has the right to be perverted as you wish,that's just the point I denigrate not see in an emphasis

v
voldemar56 01.06.20

MrX3Mik
Tell me why put a bunch of mods on the cards if everything is in one,then just add the map updates are something that appears new. By the way on Egypt this addon I haven't looked but if there's something worthwhile then I believe it will be in this map, either in whole or in part.

M
MrX3Mik 01.06.20

voldemar56
still it's not fair to the authors of the cards.bad business not artful.but I am more than sure-it's not for long.
voldemar56 wrote:
Tell me why put a bunch of mods on the cards if everything is in one
I don't like the map pieces.I completely love each of the cards.I ride a fully,and not what did you do on whatever your preferences blind them from the

C
Chesterfiled 01.06.20

voldemar56
Good luck to you! It will be a mega-alignment))

E
Enzo3536 01.06.20

Chesterfiled

Will not. To combine such high-quality maps like ProMods and RusMap c consumer goods like TSM and re - not cool and not interesting. TSM bolt scored even 3 years ago and in that time, hell there was added that would be worth mentioning, just adapted for the new version of the game. And even then, she looked so-so. The same default, but with a large number of cities and territories. But the uniqueness and authenticity compared to ProMods, leave much to be desired. For VE nothing to say. there are some names from the cities, from one another can not be distinguished. Not to mention the fact that the update is similar to the creation under each patch and update each of the cards will be hilarious fun. I swing these obviously will not, but go and look in the mirror of comments, when will this creation, it will be necessary.