3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KimF 16.10.19 03:13 am

The location of the saved games. (This War of Mine)

Looked everywhere, all write that the game does not have them, but by all indications is something she still maintains the other issue is that I can't find him. Someone may have found a location?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
GelOKS 16.10.19

C:\Users\ username \AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine\iPhoneDefUser I have in this folder are the files appear to be saved.

P
Phoenix IIEH3A 16.10.19

GelOKS thank you for the info

A
Adler_80 16.10.19

The save files are actually there C:\Users\ username \AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine\iPhoneDefUser, but they are hidden. To find them need to do the following start - control Panel - Parameters (Properties) folders - View tab, in advanced settings, tick the the option"Show hidden files, folders and drives - Apply - OK.

G
GelOKS 16.10.19

Phoenix IIEH3A always welcome. Wrote what's the interest ran through the main places where there are saves, and found, even strange. Although if they are hidden, all clear. Then I bought a new laptop immediately put the show hidden file\folder.

l
laickoms 16.10.19

so nehira a review

V
Vogarmiwe 16.10.19

I also found nothing... I Abril the whole Roaming folder, found nothing..

G
GrifoN_1912 16.10.19

laickoms, Vogarmiwe You in black and white if they are not there, then they are hidden. Do as written above Komrad Adler_80

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 16.10.19

and that the game is not saved????? after each exit from the game, we have to start all over again

k
kert117 16.10.19

J. E. B. ü.to.and
Profile in Windows is not Russian letters by chance?) If Yes, then rename to Latin)

S
Ser-e-zha 16.10.19

The option to find the folder is to perform a search in the system This War Of Mine you want.

P
Phisher 16.10.19

personally, I have a save with the 3dm crack are located in the folder 3DMGAME

S
Ser-e-zha 16.10.19

Save files are: savedgames, savedgames.alt and a few more.

E
Eugenes Ezhen 16.10.19

Detailed instructions for not entering Troll-lo.))
So, successfully pass a night RAID, come home, go through the menu of the game, the game at this point is saved.
Next, poke here: start > control panel > folder options > view > tick the box show hidden files and folders > apply > OK.
Guide go:
C:\Users.....(someone perhaps another drive letter, the main thing that it was the system =) )
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios there is a folder for This War Of Mine
this is the profile folder and save, not trying to fool copied it somewhere.
Go in the game, pass the day after our Stalker is back with swag, go on a mission, die, go through the menu C:\Users\имя user\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios delete This War Of Mine, paste the previously copied into the secret folder place This War Of Mine.
Run the game, live the day when our breadwinner is back with honestly kasenyi reserves have retired, go to the exit, die, repeat the procedure. Groundhog day EPTA)))

E
Eugenes Ezhen 16.10.19

SchA will go to the soldiers at the checkpoint hand-to-hand fight)))

T
Taubenkrieg 16.10.19

If you have a STEAM version and replace the files in the folder username\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios does not work, save you need to look in the STEAM folder (userdata/ some of the folders/282070/remote). And to unpack it you need only the contents of the folder iPhoneDefUser (savedgames, savedgame.alt, etc.)

E
Ersultan Eltay 16.10.19

why I do not go preservation.

A
Antimandalajnah 16.10.19

I at \AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine 2 files are: config.bin3, iPhoneProfiles. This is saving?

m
m0LoT 16.10.19

Antimandalajnah
no, do as comrade Taubenkrieg wrote!

A
Antimandalajnah 16.10.19

Managed through can search your local drives to find. Searched word: savedgames

m
m1kozzz 16.10.19

Save lie here (steam version) C:\Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata\YOUR_USER_ID\282070\remote
delete the contents of the folder and turn off syncing with the steam cloud.