3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 01.06.20 02:04 pm

PSU, motherboard and video card.

Hi.
People here bought parts for the computer, and remove the PSU from the old. Collect want, but need your help please.
In General, who can all clear and in pictures, and to literally explain how to connect to the PSU, mother and graphics and most importantly: what adapter to buy, if necessary (like to say).

Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-B250-HD3 LGA 1151, ATX, Ret
BP: QORi 500CG.
Video card GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050TI, GV-N105TG1 GAMING-4GD, 4Gb, GDDR5, OC, Ret

Please I would be very grateful)
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 01.06.20

Neronus
Here were still far in 2013 a small guide on PC building, it needs to be detailed:
Link to J. Дискhttps://yadi.sk/i/-Be4Hq2p3GGzMj
Did this guide for a particular PC, so something that may not be suitable.
In General, a very silly question such a lot of guides, including a video there, Google should from time to time.
Else, ask specific questions, what, and how, will reply. And if you want, feel free to Google,the search engine does not bite.
ADD: the graphics Card requires additional power - 6-pin connector. You need an adapter from the PSU molex to 6-pin (it is in the instructions at the link above):
Here's a
BP, of course, well, I don't know, clean unknown China. It would be good to replace something with the certificate.

N
Neron_13 01.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I would know on the wire in BP tyknut on the picture show where he...ideally)
And then connect, and take my new parts:(

N
Neron_13 01.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well, if anything, I'll send a photo..Thank you

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 01.06.20

Neronus
Being wrong about something is difficult, or rather impossible, if not suitable, then the power insert is not necessary. Graphics I answered, updated above, purchase the adapter, and molex on the PSU you know.
Hold here now

L
Len4ik00N 01.06.20

Neronus
You banned in search engines and on YouTube or on the Internet abruptly disappeared thousands of videos, blogs, articles, etc, where everything is described in detail and shown? Even if we assume that this is so, then there are instructions to Mat. motherboard and graphics card, which in pictures is due to what and where to paste (what it is for your components). If the instructions somewhere disappeared, it is still hard to confuse, because all the connectors are of different shapes and sizes. The only category of people who should not be taken for the Assembly of PCs - those, who as a child trying to shove a cube into a triangular hole, and since then have not learned anything.

N
Neron_13 01.06.20

Len4ik00N
Bravo! Very funny, thank you, he mocked himself of the soul) so Much sarcasm, you surprised me)Thank you )

N
Neron_13 01.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks, Definitely will try in the evening. I owe you if this works)

f
fOXY9 01.06.20

Neronus
BP better not to save. And that little is, well, that's where it dried up..

L
Len4ik00N 01.06.20

Neronus
nothing personal, I hope you're not offended, I just have a special attitude to people who can read a detailed answer to your question in just a few clicks slavomisla, but for some reason prefer for it is done by someone else, that tripping. And since I'm quite loyal to people who in something do not understand, but trying to understand - so if you have any specific questions, you can contact - help than I can.

N
Neron_13 01.06.20

Len4ik00N
No, I'm not offended, you're absolutely right. I didn't want to look for, to waste time when a knowledgeable person could tell in 5 minutes)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.06.20

Power supply as already mentioned above, it is recommended to change. For simple office computer he will go, but on the play to put it personally, I wouldn't dare.

In General, if you want to sample, then why not see how it connected to the previous system? At least practice on an old complexthe: in the event of failure will not be so painful (although certainly better without it). Rule # 1 when building: power will not help.