3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19 03:13 am

what to do if caught in a patrol COP go?! (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

guys, as always, sat down to play COP. launch the competitive mode do 1 match and we win all the enemy team calls Uchasnikam and Amesrican, and I just did cross the sound and quickly respond. he didn't know I could play because I nublo. but after watching the match NAVI VS Titan I some times even dragging. don't know how this is related, but still. make the second match we almost won and then throws me to the main menu and climbs inscription that I was condemned by the patrol for a serious breach. although I do not use cheats
40 Comments
Sort by:
t
tratata i ololo 16.10.19

Where cheats rocked ? Or private buy ?

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

tratata and ololo
you know how to read?! I play without cheats. because I'm afraid of the ban. the extra money I don't have

t
tratata i ololo 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
blah blah seen enough of the match NAVI VS Titan and abruptly became about tamera, do you really think they believe you ?) And it climb back to the forum to complain as if it will help them. Logic chitakov generally zero...

u
upumeg95 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
it was a demo if VAK banned for not hanging it worries ochem

S
Svobodka 16.10.19

My dear friend, I hate to disappoint you, but your work is bad. If you were given the VAC, then no one can help you. The fact that the WAC forever, and online mode ogranichivaetsya at the office. servers. Therefore, either wait for removal of restrictions (3 months, could be wrong), or buy a new account and play. If you really played without cheats, then you just got unlucky, and you got the idiot investigator. Sympathy((

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

upumeg95
VAK ban is not hanging

V
Voodoo_UA 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
You the Punisher condemned.(in General, not adequately caught and threw you a ban)

K
KarycH01 16.10.19

There is only a new account

F
FalconLB 16.10.19

upumeg95
soon VAC will give

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

guys VAK ban no. all day waiting for the result hope not banned for the shot and reaction.
if more people vote for something that I'm not guilty then how many would expect that this heh*nya has passed?!

Spoiler

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

FalconLB
why are you so sure what will give?!

e
epickflec 16.10.19

Oh... sorry, you got a very bad person(although in the patrol, I watch a lot of people, and just was like a cheat) rescue unfortunately is not present, make new ACC and buy new and COP. No longer as((

F
FalconLB 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
I passed through it

F
FalconLB 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
poveshat status is unreliable and all.

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

FalconLB
and it is possible more in detail

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

FalconLB
how it all happened?! and what does the status?!

F
FalconLB 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
as when during the game there was a line that I was convicted by the patrol as suspicious player karoch. in the end, after a couple of days I hung VAC and the status is unreliable (this means that I can only play on the right. servers). I without hesitation bought another KS for another ACC. but there is very little chance that you will not give ban (comrade is there). PS if you really played without cheats I sympathize with you, because it is considered to be a one-way ticket.

S
Scorn__ 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
Wasted

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.10.19

guys. I already knew what to expect the correct output is useless. so when waiting for the final results of this heh*no

J
JolyMau5 16.10.19

Tommy_Koratel
Offended by the world, download the public, to VAC and remove the COP.
Nobody can't help you now here. And why not hurt to produce 2 threads at once.
There is only one: buy another copy of the game as *idiot, or the same CoD or BF to leave.