3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogolev 01.06.20 02:05 pm

Looking for a fashion which will significantly increase the number of missions (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

looking for a fashion which will significantly increase the number of missions in Skyrim
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 01.06.20

Ivan гоголевhghfg
Maybe once the Assembly krutetsky?

J
JABA AZAZINA 01.06.20

Ivan гоголевhghfg
you know this is called oblivion, Morrowind, arena, Daggerfall and tes online

n
nestrbob 01.06.20

Ivan гоголевhghfg
Any mod on the location of the script . At least this Island NARIVA / NEREVA .

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 01.06.20

http://tesmod.ru/quests/ostrov-falskaar.html here is a mod that adds new quests and locations

P
Prosto Leha Yopt 01.06.20

Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Legacy of The Dragonborn, Undeath, Moon and Star, Wrath of Nature - The Path of The Druid, Wrath of Nature The Champion of Kynareth(continuation of the previous), Telvanni Hall, Quest: Sorcery, Beyond Reach, Molag Bal's Inferno, Into The Depths, Jurgholm, Forgotten legends Skyrim: Crown of Immortality, Forgotten legends Skyrim: Proteines... to continue? Oh, forgot to add the Forgotten City, Skummel Sohu, Moonpath to Elsweyr, the wild boar Curse of the werewolf, Bloodless family, the Great paladin, Helgen Reborn, Oblivion Realms Serie, the Fifth Gate In search of the crystal skulls, dragons, Abandond, Sea of Ghosts, the guests of Lord Balmer

s
saturn7774 01.06.20

Great list have Just Yopt Leh ...

It can complement: Ghosts of the house of the Warm winds, where the spirits dwell, Revival Helge ( Helgen Rebuilt ) ...
And you can just type in a search engine the simplest phrase Quest mod Skyrim.

R
Rasvetribka 01.06.20

Quest the lost children. Very interesting and Lorne

R
Rasvetribka 01.06.20

Even The Citadel Of The Order

M
MelShlemming 01.06.20

Call of Cthulhu - cool mod with new missions and new monsters.

R
Rasvetribka 01.06.20

MelShlemming
And where is this mod you have seen? I typed in the search engine and found nothing similar.
And Call of Cthulhu is translated as the Call of Cthulhu. This book is her Lovecraft wrote.

R
Rasvetribka 01.06.20

vane.ru
And I can tell. In this fashion, only the text is translated to Russian or voice too?

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 01.06.20

Rasvetribka
don't know I have not passed yet there is no voice acting Russian I passing looked kuplinov play

M
MelShlemming 01.06.20

Rasvetribka
This is his second name. And most importantly I forgot.

Here is the link.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68259/