3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 01.06.20 02:05 pm

Few servers (license) (Left 4 Dead 2)

Became, now, with some delay, happy owner of a licensed game. Online, like, good - ~7K. However, in the game I see a dozen servers on mode, which is about 500 people. And where are the other 6500?
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 01.06.20

I'll say even more. When you try to create a private lobby with official dedicated server, you usually will receive an error that the server cannot be found. The same thing very often be at best available server. Either have the old-fashioned way to create a local server, which of course spends additional resources to not only your Internet, but for your PC to handle other players and cards with zombakov as a whole. Well or use the Game server community, which is essentially no different from the usual shkololo servers Counter-Strike with a bunch of modifications and other debris. The campaign scored on Valve servers L4D2 finally. Now I just wonder sensible VAC anticheat is still there, the problem with the servers L4D2, useless updates on their network projects. What do Valve busy at the moment? No development of a new project they are not kept, all the stuff for the DotA and cs are taken directly from the steam workshop, where they create a normal user. So do they care? Nothing new if you don't, you at least keep the old. You can not well, nothing to do.