3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 01.06.20 02:06 pm

The lag associated with the mouse (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

I have a problem with the mouse in the game. Recently my game started misunderstood the lag associated with the mouse. Fps the game features a hundred, checked on different graphics settings, the Windows were down and the game reinstalled but the problem remained. Then I found out that maybe it's due to the hz on the mouse, I moved from 500 to 250 and got better, but recently started again, even 250 became noticeable small lag mouse to aim and generally uncomfortable feeling that fps shows 100 and not less than 60. The problem sometimes disappears by itself but then comes back.
On international forums digging but nothing useful is found, the solution with vertical sinkhronizatsii also out. The monitor is 144 Hz, but it probably won't be in it, because people were Monique 60 Hz and the same problems
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 01.06.20

MrWorld
Well, the mouse is not advisable to put on 250.

1. Check the surface of the Mat, maybe on a different Mat to drive try.
2. Put 500 or 1000Hz.
3. Test the mouse with Enotus MouseTest.
4. There's a game there is a point where gartsovku to choose you may have there is set to 30Hz.
5. In some games it helps reduce sense when the mouse floats.

M
MrWorld 01.06.20

ABRASцовый
I have a mouse and never put on 250 Hz, was usually n 1000 Hz but then had to reduce to 500. With a pad it's okay, I have not noticed that there is a point where you can select gartsovku in the game. The mouse I have does not float and it lags and twitches, starts to slow and turns to do at all uncomfortable

A
ABRAScovyy 01.06.20

MrWorld wrote:
what is not noticed that there is a point where you can select gartsovku in the game
I mean gartsovku monitor. Once I got on GTA5 and do not understand in what business, all the lag and play is not possible. It turned out that is the frequency of the monitor at 30Hz. Here, too, is there.

M
MrWorld 01.06.20

ABRASцовый
Gertsovka monitor has nothing to do with lag, and especially monitor 144гц, it is clear that in the settings, too, should be 144. But the fact that I used 100 and 60 Hz with VSYNC and without it. Sometimes the lag stops and it's OK to play, but then just as suddenly appear. In other games all the rules, but if possible check with another mouse.