3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Suhoplyuev 01.06.20 02:36 pm

Bugs in the game (Falls to the ground, not visible weapons) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Problems with the game Persian of the floor collapses the earth, the weapon is not visible, the nomad finds himself in is not of ozhidanij places to hang out in one place, write who how to cope with them and what else is there
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

And unless the game is buggy?

V
Vladimir Suhoplyuev 01.06.20

Sidorovich12
Didn't notice maybe I don't have much a nomad when loading is under the earth I now that the weapon is not present when the battle take a

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
There seems only Mako is.

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Vladimir Sukhopluev

B
Belomorkanal 01.06.20

Vladimir Sukhopluev
To gone these bugs even create at least ten identical threads in different sections. The method proved to himself already that time because of bugs (which I have) rid.

V

Belomorkanal
More clear that you need to create

V

Sidorovich12
So he called Mako a nomad

V

DragonXXXV
It is about a nomad just since the trilogy he is so called

B
Belomorkanal 01.06.20

Vladimir Sukhopluev
What I can not understand how this fat. Whether it's fat mass that replaces the brain, or fat mass under a thick skin.

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
Materiel:
Mako is roughly speaking grandfather the Nomad
Spoiler
and Buggy is
Spoiler
And there's kind of a joke that
Sidorovich12 wrote:
And unless the game is buggy?
Sidorovich12 wrote:
DragonXXXV
And you can pair proof on the bugs? I am unlucky, but during the trial and release in Korea, willfully odd in the region of 20 hours and while t saw no one.

A

DragonXXXV
Well proof is possible? I can also say that there is a black man with deltacom jumps out at you and makes Origin Access subscribe current is unproven. The only th KST remembered is the fact that the game has not been properly closed i.e. it sort of worked, everything was closed, but the black screen remained, but it quickly solved the Alt+F4

DragonXXXV wrote:
Throw proof.
Well

There really not the entire simulated process just my because comrade under my accompaniment plays while I'm at work :D

This is how you have to be lucky to catch
DragonXXXV wrote:
The characters go under the ground textures, instead of trunks empty hands, crashes to the desktop every 5-7 minutes or freeze during conversations, the screen resolution is not changed, the texture of faces in different directions, big lips
in 34 minutes.

A

DragonXXXV
Sindows 10 I Corporate costs, which I with a pirated copy of 7 was given probably half a year if not more ago.
Iron:
СпойлерAMD FX 8300 (4,2 Ghz boost)
10 Gb DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GTX 760 2GB
Well, that's true resolution 1600x900 because Monique FullHD RIP

The game is not on SSD, settings full medium, fps from 45 up to 60 (and on or does not pull or lock).
And the Hosh, I can swear, the oath is there to give or even anything that well, not a single bug was not noticed.
All the same
DragonXXXV wrote:
The characters go under the ground textures, instead of trunks empty hands, crashes to the desktop every 5-7 minutes or freeze during conversations, the screen resolution is not changed, the texture of faces in different directions, big lips.
hard to miss, right?

I'm assuming that they aren't crowing that the game and VYVSEVRETI. Just really strange to hear as many swear at the bugs, but you're not one and have not seen...

T
TimKar 01.06.20

20 simulated hours, and only once fell to the ground and then quickly and automatically recovered, more bugs were not.

N
Nightma[R]e 01.06.20

Played 20 hours, once a nomad was inside the store after my death. On ease on the basis of ketton near the main entrance chum go without weapons and provalivayutsya in the texts, if they are not in contact. There, on the planet in some places, noticed black spots, clearly the error of the texture. On the Storm after a conversation with Pibi (if it is in the Hangar), it is dorsal to the railing. And of course know all about facial animation and inverted it Pibby who shoots from the wrong side. How to fix you ask? Wait until developed will fix here.

A

DragonXXXV
How are you getting on with a new attempt?
And I meanwhile the first normal bug caught :D
Спойлер2 Fight :D

A

DragonXXXV
But he occasionally in different parts of the ship hung around talking to someone and the view does the script lagano ion in 2 places appeared. Thank God - I cut bandika that for fps to follow. Be, began to speak, but he instead to turn himself from his twin brother Birth :D
DragonXXXV wrote:So in the kitchen, Carl)))))))
So it is also near the Pioneer's cabin.

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

really ,where do bugs .