3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fc_korolev 01.06.20 02:37 pm

Automation-BGA (Farming Simulator 15)

Switched from on FS15 FS17,due to poor Coreplay rather Kursela normal ,but after updating to version 1.4.4 a function Coreplay steel do not work or work as necessary.
I thought as soon as everything adjusted go back...
Now can not understand and FS15 is a function of the point of discharge ??
I for example have done in the FS17 so,delacours on the export of the crop in a silage pit BGA,with automatic unloading backwards,then did a course on the clamp,which was compacted and levelled to the ground.
Still run and not cons,but after the patch 1.4.4 trucks stopped to unload (((the Developers replied that it was because of the patch...
And how do you automate the work for the BGA ??
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 01.06.20

Fc_korolev
17 there is no option to unload in the silo,and have to unload here (ctrl+i)so that neither the truck nor the tractor itself will not be unloaded

V
Viktor.T. 01.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hi. San it comes out if you put the course of it's passage through the silo will unload the grass?

S

viktort15
Hi Vit of course not you even when I call in there you don't have to upload shows and shows to unload here.

V
Viktor.T. 01.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yes I have to the silo got so into the future.Clearly we have in mind.Thank you.

S

viktort15
There is no difference to grass or silage.

V
Viktor.T. 01.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
San you found the cause why ферма17 not run from you?

S

viktort15
No, not found,from trims had to be abandoned but repak from hatab strangely works on it and sit

F
Fc_korolev 01.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
You did not understand me...I'm doing a course in Kurpie to the discharge reversing unload here" he begins to razgoraetsya and all....unloaded half and all...and not diasgnosed not leaving,one way out,to unload, so why I'm such automation ???
But it's not that ,my question about FS15,it automation will not polchasa ?

V
Viktor.T. 01.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
here too, as so litsuha not plow and it works.

F
Fc_korolev 01.06.20

viktort15
Yes, everything is unloaded,if you go through the silo,you are misleading...