3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 01.06.20 03:00 pm

Your attitude to sitting women.

Your attitude to women whose feet had trampled the area, not the one in Stalker, and that where a colony of General, strict regimes.
Would you date a girl / woman who is nice to you, even like it, but knowing that she spent a decent period in the area served black, from start to finish. And perhaps even for the cause.
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 01.06.20

Podvipodvertov
negative
no

S
SquallL 01.06.20

Well, only if were not for murder.

D
Delphis 01.06.20

there is still a colony. If I wasn't married, but the girl I liked, I would have established communication. I have friends who served, and they remained the friends I know, nothing has changed

P
Protocol10 01.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Your attitude to women whose feet had trampled the area

All on the situation. That depends, depends on what the person represents.

Here's how to treat this?
Spoiler

Would you date a girl / woman who is nice to you, even like it, but knowing that she spent a decent period in the area served black, from start to finish. And perhaps even for the cause.

No, only if he was sitting.)

r
rPeBoJL 01.06.20

sexual abuse of a minor student or what?)

W
Wing42 01.06.20

I to all sitting one relationship, regardless of gender, age, colour, nationality, religion and life belief is garbage.

r
requiemmm 01.06.20

Well, that depends. You know, as we plan to burn - and a bystander first plays in the elephant, then at the cock. However, even if you killed someone, should be approached individually, for example to kill your attacker Gopnik is not a sin but a social act, even if against UK.

D
Delphis 01.06.20

Wing42
I have the same attitude towards Playground, but I make exceptions

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

SquallL wrote:
only if were not for murder.
Deliberately killed her husband, who deliberately tried to kill her ^_^

r
rPeBoJL 01.06.20

Wing42
uh... you th bro... garbage is the opposite side of the badge)

m
masha 01.06.20

Negative attitude, negative.

w
warp 37 01.06.20

Sat - not a man.

A
Aleksandr742 01.06.20

r
rPeBoJL 01.06.20

what sitting?

P
Posledovatel 01.06.20

requiemmm wrote:
You know, as we plan to burn - and a bystander first plays in the elephant, then at the cock.
nonsense so the cops don't work if the grouse hung the work with the former ZK held in the same article, and preferably living in the area of the incident, only the last scum will destroy the life of an innocent man by putting him behind bars.

P
Posledovatel 01.06.20

on the topic - negative attitude, even if to jail he was a good man. Yes, cynical and unfriendly, but this is the reality of life
although women are more likely to rehabilitate and become a normal citizen of society, if there is a reliable, decent husband or will be able to create a normal family.

D
DarknessCM 01.06.20

Here it is only in the individual person's choice. If he decided for himself to CHANGE, no matter man or woman, there is a chance of 10% that is to give the same result. But in most cases it's all ashes and dust, as well as tales for short-sighted bachelors