3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stinger_Max 01.06.20 03:01 pm

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer (Rising Storm)

Just opened steam and saw that the library is Red Orchestra 2 was split into single and multiplayer. And multiplayer list now has a title Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer. I didn't buy Rising Storm, Red Orchestra 2 I have Deluxe version. Now downloaded 7 gigs update and I would like to know who has the same situation. It is really complete and playable Rising Storm?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Igromator 01.06.20

He is now leeching, apparently Rising Storm company is only a cartoon. Developed to unite the cards with RO 2 and RS from the cartoon. And the single separately now.

N
Nikki-Mikki 01.06.20

I have a problem with joining the game server : when I try to connect, wait a while, and then throws on the desktop labeled Error rogame. When before 2-3 times I played normal..

w
willgelm 888 01.06.20

Help please, when you connect to found servers, red orchestra 2 rising storm, connecting, then loading, after loading, the overall picture appears and ... Then nothing happens. What to do! Thank you in advance. The game is licensed

N
NiP-example- BenQ 01.06.20

Hi guys, I started the game but the resolution is 1280 x 720 but I have the screen resolution of 1366 x 768. how do I ostanite this error I have post in the video settings in the game itself only has a resolution of 1280 x 720. WHAT do I do ?

S
Skorpion1313 01.06.20

NiP-example - BenQ
Top screen resolutions there is some kind of string or something,4:3, and so on. Pick automatic.

d
dovodaN 01.06.20

Hi all . Tell me what to do if you are running games and cards in the future , the game is not responding , then responding ?Sometimes just hangs .A month ago there were none .