3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monster_JAM 01.06.20 03:02 pm

Pad or keyboard. What will be playing on PC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Difficult choice for me, because in the game no view from 1 person. The game fully supports a gamepad. Looking at the videos and see menus and maps look pretty good when playing on the controller.
And what are you going to play this game?
76 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIRaZoRII 01.06.20

Claudia and mouse

Y
Yushimitsy 01.06.20

Joy of course it is always convenient.Especially to control the rolling maneuvers and attacks.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 01.06.20

The only keyboard in the RPG to play in this perversion of incidence)

I
Ilya233 01.06.20

Keyboard.... If you pull game :(

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

on the steering wheel

C
Culebyaka 01.06.20

Start on your controller, if you don't go to the clave with a mouse. Well when there is a choice..

M
Monster_JAM 01.06.20

Culebyaka
Logical reasoning. I may as well start)

S
ScorpionBSG 01.06.20

The guitar! Already got the same posts about the Witch. What difference, though on a drum, only played consistently without a drawdown FPS.

P
Pasitiv 01.06.20

After the second part'll probably be on Pade to play. Although the first try at the clave with a mouse, who knows what may be comfortable.

M
Monster_JAM 01.06.20

Pаsitiv
After the second part'll probably be on Pade to play.
And what's so good about the Witcher 2 on the incidence? I'm on the clave was held, because there were no pada.

F
Flow4Master 01.06.20

The following topic on the forum of the Witcher: a Difficult choice. Which side you will come to the PC/console when you play the Witcher or a Difficult choice. Would you go to the toilet when I play the Witcher or will all keep to themselves and not to break away from the game or a Difficult choice. Will you FAP on Boobs Yennefer or to continue a fascinating story

K
Krechet79 01.06.20

Flow4Master
100% ))))) I Agree. This main topic for discussion at the forum.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 01.06.20

Sapphire1984
To the point XDDD

P
Pasitiv 01.06.20

Monster_JAM
After the first part of the second seems to be consolino in the management plan, because fighting it is closer to apparatus for sawing, and the slashers are known to play better on the drop if you're not a masochist, of course. At least I thought so.

F
FizzyBubblech 01.06.20

Gamepad of course.

G
Go1DiE 01.06.20

Recently bought DualShock 4 to the PC, I think I'll pass on the incidence to playing at the table, quickly tired, and the sofa more comfortable, and more durable game.

p
punck 01.06.20

Claudia and mouse

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 01.06.20

Monster_JAM
Difficult choice as I Do not choice for me. Claudia by far.

m
morganer 01.06.20

gamepad xbox 360

r
renbu 01.06.20

View) depends on management, but most likely keyboard+mouse (90%). In the Witcher 2 tried with a gamepad and not at all realistic.