3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 01.06.20 03:03 pm

Who controls the monolith? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

As you know monolith brutal psycho-killer, etc. but in one quest they were normal and was asking that something or someone controls them. so who was it? And in one quest they were in a trance, sitting near a pile of garbage and so them someone contacted. In the game a clear and precise explanation I have found. can who-thread knows? or let us lay out his thoughts on the matter:
102 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurtyn 01.06.20

To understand, you need to read a book. I think there you can find the explanation. I have not read, and so it seems to me that it's all paskudnik scientists))

[
[W0LF] 01.06.20

you held the first part? steers them On-consciousness

E
En3mu 01.06.20

my grandfather

A
ANTOXA BEST 01.06.20

No you're wrong the book is quite another.I think (THIS is PURELY MY OPINION) into agents Of consciousness.In the PM the hologram blogged about agents (those people who fell under the rays of a brain burner) and I believe into is the monolith.And on-consciousness gives them orders and these fanatics think into the appeal of the legendary rock came from space(in their opinion).They believe that by serving him they will gain full power.But then I do not understand why some become these agents that is a monolith,and some turn into the usual stupid brainless comstume with a shell of a man(i.e. zombies).Why impacts of burner is different???

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 01.06.20

not cautery of the people zombies is doing. but the monolith somebody that is in control. how come the troopers on Jupiter came from this influence?

I

hmm, though all is not clear

A
ANTOXA BEST 01.06.20

NO!Halogram of-consciousness told that the burner-the barrier through which one could not walk and those who came under his influence were coded,it became our agents and they had the tattoo Stalker on hand!!!but some stupid brainwashed here into inters me:when zombie and when turned into agents agents" and remember there is a monolith.It voluntarily the Monolith would never come

I

The plant Jupiter near the lift there are wooden crates of green. One of them has a flimsy wall. If its broken, we can see that inside there will be a transmitter (the Director of radio interference), the same as in kindergarten at the location of Pripyat. It by the way, cannot be destroyed...
Maybe someone found the documentation on transmitters — I such do not remember. Just what the hell the plant was lying molotovski transmitter?)

here to talk about some monolithischem the transmitter by the way the same was lying in a pile of debris in kindergarten. what does that mean?

A
ANTOXA BEST 01.06.20

Yeah I saw it!Such a strange sucker I didn't know what to do with it.So the size of a barrel around Yes?

I

Yes, even such a white light in the middle! I thought maybe it's the quest of a thread? it is not clear

I

hmm maybe on the river, too, where the thread is the same? well, one in det. the garden is another Book in the shop. maybe there was still in port and at Prometee? where we had to evacuate and had a bunch of monolith? this one is in Jupiter can creators by mistake sampaoli.

_
__hv__ 01.06.20

along the way, the Shooter is not everything About Consciousness is destroyed, because someone builds a local uslocated.
in any case, STALKER 2 know. I would really like to see Locke Generators, there Area was formed..

E
En3mu 01.06.20

th you to my grandfather dug?

s
stalkermasterman 01.06.20

On-consciousness controls the monolith,the base of which is located at Chernobyl.In stalker 2 we learn more about them.

D
DartOreLLK 01.06.20

In any case, the answers will be in Stalker 2. Potamuchto in RFP nothing new to find!

D
DartOreLLK 01.06.20

Or, in Stalker online...

D
DartOreLLK 01.06.20

By the way, if anyone is interested in news about Stalker online here silacci:

(Stalker online which first developed as a mod and then began...)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/stalker_call_of_pripyat/1473/

and

(official Stalker online...)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/stalker_call_of_pripyat/1418/

I

and sorry I would like to RFP SRL opened all the secrets of the zone so that all became clear. but the answers I'm not on all the issues found. sorry. well this is still too early to tell but hopefully if will do when a Stalker 4 it all all will know.

J
John Lokk 01.06.20

Ilya Labeled ST is not cautery of the people zombies is doing. but the monolith somebody that is in control. how come the troopers on Jupiter came from this influence?

So the action of Call of Pripyat happens after Shadow of Chernobyl. I think when the Shooter turned off the burner part of the monolith came under the influence. And the other he crumbled on the salad. In Pripyat it really was a transmission, but loose the monolith near Jupiter live quietly, can't remember.

Yeah I wonder what will happen in the second Stalker? Incidentally, in the ERS and in the RFP paid attention to parallel worlds and anomalies over time-type time bubble was there, well and cooling Tower Dolgovtsev. Think developed promoted this idea. A real burner from last may through the anomaly to send signals, or a real burner all in a different place? And can have another built and hid, so it isn't destroyed. Scientists are also holding something back.

The most interesting is how the transmitter affects the Monolith, not on the main hero when he is near? Apparently after a treatment Monolith acquiring the ability to hear some sort of secret frequency?

G
GranD AssAssiN 01.06.20

By the way, you all say that the agents On-consciousness-is a monolith, but salagrama one of the scientists On consciousness says that these agents are introduced into the environment of stalkers and perform some task without knowing it, well Labeled, so I think that monolith appeared for another reason.