3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolobok20054 01.06.20 03:05 pm

Macros for the Bloody mouse (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, there are people playing on mouse A4 Tech with macros.
Or at least share the material how to create it in bloody. Like how to create a macro, which you can use to farm chests for level AP missions. But you can reduce recoil on the assault rifles.
Thanks in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 01.06.20

kolobok20054
The macros are used only inept, and now think of someone you...

k
kolobok20054 01.06.20

[Metal_Gear_Solid]K_I_R_I
First think who you are yourself!!!

I
Inspektor_73 01.06.20

kolobok20054
If buying activation of 3 and 4 cores, the program for the mouse will be additional option, where macros are written. It is necessary to adjust them under itself, all the different DPI settings, screen resolution etc.

k
kolobok20054 01.06.20

Inspektor_73
All activated and this program is, but it is not enough for children writing, and the Internet of information that is in bloody Russian a little, and if there is for cs go. I tried the macro, and the program is to adjust the impact, well the snipe was done, and the assault rifle do not have the brains. So thought to take someone else's achievements and to understand how it works.

I
Inquisitor 01.06.20

[Metal_Gear_Solid]K_I_R_I
Notice how many here clickerati?) As you tough it zaminusovali...)

i
i dnt think so 01.06.20

Inquisitоr
That's right, vegetables are inept

d
dobryy vanya 01.06.20

kolobok20054
Cham is not enough to play normally. And nah macros,put immediately aim cheat. And you're the king,enough for a week to play. Longer you still do not play. And for the dumb, in the net there are step-by-step setting of parameters for the mouse bloody,you do not have enough brains even to copy.