3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shtender 01.06.20 03:05 pm

Easy maneuverability (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When the game was held two or three times, to go hunting on the hard difficulty, the game is beautiful no doubt, but don't play the same without the armor and sword of the first level of the game, the level of death leveled by my standards as the story and fights, I think many agree with me.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 01.06.20

shtender
Do you even understand what I said? If you don't see between these complexities is no difference, then you have problems... And the fact that the game is not difficult, no doubt, especially after several adventures. She never wanted to ardorny the games darksouls. In the Internet, there is fashion, you can customize to you with 1st shot kill, but then you'll cry. So as I'm willing to bet that many aspects of the mechanics of the fight, you still don't know how the man passed the game more than 7 times.

G
Gino Pane 01.06.20

Excuse me, what is equal to the level of difficulty die!?

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 01.06.20

Bupycop
More than 7 is 13 times or more?

s
shtender 01.06.20

And you can? licensed game harder, or do we need to download a pirated version.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 01.06.20

I have an idea to beat the game on the last difficulty level without armor and without rapids. That would be a challenge, I think.

B
Bupycop 01.06.20

The main ingener
It's not finished 8th passage goes.

O
Oleg V 01.06.20

not true, now playing pain-became much tougher+ button to raise the level of enemies, ordinary dogs can tear, which did not exist (even in the beginning)...

M
MU-admin 01.06.20

include level up and complete the pack of rats in Novigrad under the market, then talk about difficulty

m
magister1 01.06.20

shtender
There is a solution
Download dark souls(any), and die 100 times on the first boss, everything is not a problem.

s
shtender 01.06.20

I found a mod under to strengthen the opponents in the English language, tried to download it but that does not work, give me the kettle how to do it or where to find instructions on installation.

C
CemKey 01.06.20

Want hardcore? Go out in the evening and give the face some kind of bug. Hardcore will be full pants.