3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demii 01.06.20 03:06 pm

Codes in The Sims 3 (The Sims 3)

To bring up the console CTRL + SHIFT + C .
To hide the console, press Enter or Escape.
Doesn't open the console?You are here

help: list of available codes.
help : a description of the code.
[up arrow]: display codes introduced since the last run of the game.

Familyfunds Familyname # - increases/decreases the amount of money in the selected family.
Kaching - Adds §1,000 in the wallet.
Motherlode - Adds §50.000

СonstrainFloorElevation true/false - code false helps to raise or lower the floor even when there are walls, flooring or just something worth of items.
DisableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt on/off - if code is enabled (on), press alt and items can be set independently of the cells.
Enablellamas on/off - It's just a joke, it does not change anything, added just for fun.
FadeObjects on/off - If code is enabled, items become transparent when you approach them with the camera. Does not affect Sims.
Fps on/off - shows the framerate in upper right corner.
FreeRealEstate - when buying a lot in the change mode of the city is ignored, the price of the lot. Code just in case, better to introduce before purchasing the lot. Valid ONLY in change mode of the city. You can do with it real estate fraud. Evict Sims in the buffer, then the code, and settled back. The family budget will increase by the amount of the cost of the lot.
Fullscreen on/off - can be played in full screen mode.
HideHeadlineEffects on/off - show or hide the bubbles with conversations and thoughts.
JokePlease - joke in the Studio ... or rather the box codes.
Lifetimehappiness - adds 50,000 to active SIM happiness points (does not work in the license).
Moveobjects on/off - helps to take, delete, and move everything that does not move and does it.
plumbbobtoggle off/on clears the crystal above the head (only on the family lot).
Quit - exit from the game.
resetSim : use this code in rare cases, "stuck" character in the process of interaction or "sticking" something to the character. This character will disappear and will appear some time later, fully restored. Usage example: "resetSim Mortimer Goth".
SlowMotionViz 0-8 - slow-motion video does not affect the time in the game.
TestingCheatsEnabled true/false - developer code with all the consequences.
UnlockOutfits on/off - shows career and uniforms in CAS.

Cheats for addon World of adventures

llowObjectsOnRoofs true/false - allows you to place any objects on the roof without interactions.
buydebug on (first enter the developer code) - in the mode of construction or purchase enter the code. You will get access to objects in the tombs, generators, etc. But some objects will remain inaccessible to the player.
Interaction in buy mode Ctrl+Shift+Left and click on the object of the tomb. Allows you to choose options of starting items, and events for objects of the tomb.
enablelotlocking true/false (first enter the developer code) - allows the player to change an indoor plot of the change mode of the town.
objectassetnames true/false - allows the player to see the working titles of objects in the mode of construction and purchase.

Codes for expansion pack The Sims 3 Ambitions (Career)

ageupNPC - selected NPC is older by one notch.
AlwaysBuyBuild - switches the mode of construction and purchase in any situation (e.g. during a fire).
DiscoMaptags on/off - symbols of the plots in the view of the city lights flash bright colors.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simanya 01.06.20

http://thesims.com.ua/TheSims3/Clothing/cloth102.jpg

K
KOT111 01.06.20

can you enter codes on PS3?

n
nota 01.06.20

I can't do it with testingcheatsenabled long snapping can't find though the line took over the team T. T

Q
QuetRy 01.06.20

nota
TestingCheatsEnabled true
here is spelt)

M
MaGNetica 01.06.20

I wonder does anyone else? I have in the developer code from one of the Sims you cannot change the appearance, well, when all is completely while holding shift you can change, what does not understand.

Z
Ziyada Razmetova 01.06.20

I entered the code developer (TestingCheatsEnabled true). After that, when I go into the game after 5-6 minutes the computer shuts down. What to do?

S
SvetSvet 01.06.20

MaGNetica
Perhaps you downloaded the game just not on the site, or crooked, cracked, or not the full version. I rocked out here https://vzlom-android.com/120-the-sims-3.html. It is fully hacked and it is open to all levels, and of course the music is perfect for online levels.