3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Altair 01.06.20 03:06 pm

Button \"Play\" is unavailable (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I installed Andromeda, which as launched, it has been started, the menu got out, I turned off the game and walked outside.

Come start the PC, and those you, the button Play is not available!!! But everything is fine started.

22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Lohonulsya you when you purchase the game. They took the money, and the game was blocked.

V
Vladimir2307 01.06.20

S. ALTAIR
It is sometimes useful to read the forum: http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/igra_vyshla_segodnya_ili_vse_taki_23_chisla-931905/

S
Sprintin 01.06.20

perezapustit origin, it is a glitch of many.

L
Lord Altair 01.06.20

RPOCLABB
Not out

l
lokkie 01.06.20

S. ALTAIR
Wait, 4 hours left.
Yourself sitting waiting, wondering what will happen. But I have another interest,.. is really interested she will start I online version or not. )

b
balabxl 01.06.20

Perezapustit on a CD, once with 5, and maybe even from 10 starts. I restarted yesterday, so 9 times, and it had once rebutall origin.

M
Miriad 01.06.20

I personally have helps go to the tab Extras and scroll down the list. After that, the button magically activated.

c
choa 01.06.20

affirm - start with a shortcut works.

v
vitalik76 01.06.20

That would be funny, if after the 23rd of this nonsense will continue. Because honestly such a random start fed up with some. And interestingly, it is not clear why in some cases to start the game is possible. Because my IP in all attempts of the launch remains the same.

Tried everything. And start with a label, and run through the site. All one result - loads the origin, where the play button is not available. Sometimes 100500 attempts happens the game runs, but not usually.

i
igrok_8391 01.06.20

Shut Origin off the Internet, put date March 23, launch Origin button is active

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

AK-83V
not working

v
vitalik76 01.06.20

First it doesn't work, and secondly, what for me the game without the Internet?

PS At the moment I was able to run the game by deleting its folder ekzeshnik the trial version of the game. Before, if it did origin it carefully pumped back, and now did not.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

vitalik76
Most interesting you know what? That offers to do tech support).
Solarblade You got in touch with EA Customer Support .

As I said during our conversation
To answer Your question , I will ask You to complete some basic Troubleshooting steps .
It is very simple. All You need to do is:

1. Download Malwarebytes-the program uses a fast scanning system for the detection and destruction of various kinds of malware. : https://www.malwarebytes.org/
2. Locate and delete the following files:
C:\Users\(user name) \AppData\Local\Origin\Origin
C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Origin
C:\ProgramData\Origin
3. Remove Origin
4. To reset Internet Explorer settings : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
5. To reset the hosts file in Windows : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034
6. Clear history of computer use CCleaner-a: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/
7. Restart the computer
8. Reinstall Origin

If the problem is not solved, to find a solution to your problem, I need more information. Please report MsInfoю

Follow the instructions to make a MsInfo report:
- Hold down the Windows key + R.
- In the window that appears, write MSINFO32 and click OK.
- In the opened window, open the MSInfo File menu and select Export.
Name the file MSInfo and save it to your desktop.

l
lokkie 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
Tin. )))
In my opinion easier refund issue. xD)

b
balabxl 01.06.20

lokkie
Yes it's not a refund, not a return. Not want to return). The game is normal ( well...normal ), but that's if tomorrow will be the same:D And it pytalsya to explain that the school is not on my side. Well, at least call promptly.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

lokkie
Today I started with pustya restarts so, twenty I guess.

l
lokkie 01.06.20

SHAGGY67 wrote:
Yes, that's if tomorrow will be the same:D
Will, we have long been 23, still climbing this plate.
The truth is I have all tin, even when it works I have not run, a black window hangs and all.

v
vitalik76 01.06.20

lokkie wrote:
Will, we have long been 23, still climbing this plate.
I would like to hear that crap at least are making superhuman efforts in order to solve this problem, but as long as they are quiet.

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

lokkie
you understand that the problem is not in the game, and in the origin? And then refund if a joint in the Origin? With the same success tomorrow, he will fail with any other game that runs through it, and you run to make a return of these games? Brad also.

The game works without any problem, a normal optimization for medium-to high-end laptops, any stocks on the technical side this game, I do not see all the great done.

But the origin, Yes, this scum I constantly buggy from them...

l
lokkie 01.06.20

ShiHou
You are deeply mistaken, it is in the game, and in the online version.
There are limitations, and optimization, and dvukhyadernye, and on the cloud.
Try using injection to crack on two cores, it seems to say this is not to ban.
And this ficus will be until after the first sale. Drives at the store say, will only appear by the first of April.
And then Yes, it will be played normally, and run even on a Pentium.