3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gosha_72 01.06.20 03:07 pm

Where to get the materials to build a house? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where can I get materials to build houses, namely, the straw and the glass? Glass in the sale have not seen and finding its rarity. And straw not for sale.
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 01.06.20

All sold by rastorgouev,just not always.

g
gosha_72 01.06.20

And if more precisely, from whom?

s
stranger8 01.06.20

Regarding the construction you can read at the link http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Строительство_усадьбы
Where there is written what materials you can get

T
The Punk 01.06.20

gosha_72
Have Balitora in Whiterun is always there, for example.

P
Pril Balsam 01.06.20

Plant yourself ruler, and all materials buy from him, not far to seek; and he can buy all ready for the house (environment), the horse, the driver, Scott...

s
spellcustomer 01.06.20

Glass and straw is usually sold by vendors who sell all sorts of diverse stuff. The first such dealer is found in the Riverwood (it is to him that we return the Golden claw). In Whiterun - Bellator. In Solitude - store stuff. In Winterhold - shop Goods Breen.

g
gosha_72 01.06.20

Cool,thanks guys! I'll go check

g
gosha_72 01.06.20

And I almost forgot... the Manager in fact anyone to hire you?

m
mad wolf 01.06.20

difference what the ruler - no.
part of stewardship partners does not want to be.

g
gosha_72 01.06.20

mad wolf
Damn Chezh to do .where to take it?

m
mad wolf 01.06.20

so to try. bring a companion to the Hacienda, watching the dialogue, if not about ruler - dragging following.
I usually first ruler - Fendal...

a
arah 01.06.20

gosha_72
Mod Give more. Advanced crafting! will allow you to craft the right materials in the forge and the tanning machine

s
saturn7774 01.06.20

I can recommend a great shop in Folkrace "Gray pine" (Gray Pine Goods). It's not even a store like we used to, and warehouse - it's all there.

But as a ruler, perfectly fits Othert Unbroken ... She and defend the HOMESTEAD in case of emergency.