3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
l7epxaTb 01.06.20 03:07 pm

Do not pull on a maximum (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Windows 10 64bit
Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0 ghz 4 cores.
RAM 16GB
Video MSI GeForce GTX gaming 8gb 1070
The picture resolution 2560-1080 LG

I don't understand why the fps slowing down to 20 under test and even less. This is ridiculous. Wood naturally fresh downloaded through GeForce Experience. Extra does not start. The system is fire with a capital build pure MSI Gaming. Can anyone suggest where to pick to improve fps without changing the picture I would be grateful. Play on high but I would like to MAX!!!

Recommended system requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 - 3770 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 390/RX480 (4GB VRAM)
Disk space: 50 GB (I am completely up to them and do not understand what is missing it!?)
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Streeting 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
recommended is for high settings, not ultra, and the game is very weird setting on the panel included ultra and got 7 fps, has manually enabled ultra - 23 fps, including the GeForce Experience optimization for this game and look how it will

l
l7epxaTb 01.06.20

Streeting
with optimization from GeForce Experience60-70. I just can't understand what is missing in my box

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
All elementary. Your graphics card is not able to pull ultra. You forgot that there are still 1080, which by the way, is not always ultrace swallows. Throw it up high and play with 50-60 fps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

He can't understand it))) I sometimes drawdown fps, and four hours if you play it at all..... In short, expect more very, very, many patches. Although almost all flies in 4K in other games, but here it was not there( I Hope you resolution is no more than 2k because the game EATS a lot!

T
Timur Asailov 01.06.20

Have config 2600к (4.8 OC) , 980 ti, 16GB of RAM is a normally only on medium settings. High drawdown is already below 40 fps recommended expirience -all on ultra, except texture quality (very high) -drawdown below 30 fps are. From which I conclude that the game is very poorly optimized and the optimization needs to be improved with a patch, but knowing ubi I think will remain so.
ps I play in 1920X1080 .

E
Ek Makarek 01.06.20

Except percent (I have a 3770) are all exactly the same as yours, so the beta most that spoil ultra - I gave 25 - 35 fps. The game is full of options that enable change, except that the magnifier are distinguishable, and taxing the system very much. I about 5 minutes to dance, the picture haven't changed a bit, and the game began to give neprosedayuschem 60 fps.
PS and then there was the PTA, do patches and fire wood any did not go?

E
EvgenyDMT 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
And you thought your bucket it will fly 120+fps?

Z
ZONE93 01.06.20

Yes, you have old computer must be changed

w
warp 37 01.06.20

The problem is not the PC and not adaptability game. Just the developers for such optimization need to be stoned to death, and then sent to hell and forced to eternally play this game on an average PC.

T
Timur Asailov 01.06.20

EvgenyDMT
Well, before nonsense to write read the math part, you (You) put it-this bucket should pull on ultra almost games at 120 fps to permit a full stepper motor. Since his bucket is the ideal solution for 2K and for 4K minimum. And, the fact that his fps drops to 20 - the problem is not in hardware, but in the curve optimization.

T
Timur Asailov 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
Today released patch 2, what results accomplish your goal with him ?

l
l7epxaTb 01.06.20

EvgenyDMT
unlike some I earned myself on my iron, not parents begged. Have some respect for people. It will help you in your hard life when you get out of real life straight from the mother's breast.

l
l7epxaTb 01.06.20

Timur Akilov
http://s012.radikal.ru/i320/1703/30/88886d54d549.jpg

it's not coming out spread. not loads.

This is after the patch. The changes are noticeable and pleasant

M
MadONYX 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
Something you have with wood. I have all the settings at maximum. But such lows fps no. Consistently runs well below 50 does not fall

l
l7epxaTb 01.06.20

MadONYX
fire wood updated on the machine...

T
Timur Asailov 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
Confirm. optimization of improved and noticeable. Was wrong about ubi.

E
EvgenyDMT 01.06.20

l7epxaTb wrote:
fire wood updated on the machine...
So,on komputer,we have learned to earn,it's time to learn to install the video driver:Display Driver Uninstaller to help you,I hope understand how to use it)))

J
Just-Name 01.06.20

l7epxaTb
Listen you have a good system,well still you have not gtx 1080 that would pull on ultra at 2K resolution stable 60 fps. But again, up to 20 fps of course to sink it shouldn't,it's either a problem in the game itself (optimization) either in Windows or hardware.look at the temperature and try to put a clean installation of the driver vidyuhi.

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20

EvgenyDMT
And what you do not like the automatic renewal of wood Experiencem? Right now would be in 2К17 and 10 Wines to bother with clean installations, and so on already use the auto-update. Any problems experienced (to win 10)