3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SketchUpless 02.06.20 06:24 pm

\"The account is broken as it is used elsewhere\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually a subject.
The game crashes sometimes every 15 minutes sometimes every 2-3 hours
Support adequate and anything intelligible to say can not then complain about a dynamic IP, though I believe now the majority of Internet users, I suggest to update the cache, to disable antiviruses, brandmauer and stuff, and of course, nothing helps, sent them DXDiag and MSInfo, waiting, perhaps, something will advise users of PG? MB who faced a problem?

Steam password and email account changed
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 02.06.20

MB your ACC and took with him when logined, then you're out. try to change the password

A
AdroV 02.06.20

Yuriy Brekhov
Pirates or litsenzionka? Fashion, trainers installed?

S
SketchUpless 02.06.20

AdroV
Steam, put a race map from the community modders
lookaway
Password changed, nor the first time when he went out with such a mistake of course was thinking this, but it seems alas no

A
AdroV 02.06.20

Yuriy Brekhov
Try to run without mod and play.

S
SketchUpless 02.06.20

AdroV
I'll try of course, but in General this mod is my friend which actually Rob, he has such error was not

A
AdroV 02.06.20

Yuriy Brekhov
I myself have had this problem, but the patches helped to get rid of this error. Try, to prevent, to verify the integrity of game cache in steam.

S
SketchUpless 02.06.20

AdroV
checked not once, not helped
need to install some third party patch? update in steam it is not installed?

A
AdroV 02.06.20

Yuriy Brekhov
I have not steam version, they differ something or not I have no idea. The only option is to wait for a response from support.

S
SketchUpless 02.06.20

AdroV
A link to the patch does not take off, I'll try to put, look like it will

O
OTMOROZKO1992 02.06.20

2 times got the message. Password changed does not help, then it just stopped. game - boxed litsuha.

N
Nik210 02.06.20

a minute ago the same garbage came out, and with encoding problems, some question marks. ROCKY only bugs you've done with this update.
(Mods don't use)

K
Kirill Reshetov 02.06.20

I have seldom... I just didn't pay attention and saved often

S
SketchUpless 02.06.20

But it is not very convenient, right single, but when you're playing online and you and 3 other people, they constantly have to wait because of these departures, I like that not clever or what :D
And ship the multiplayer is sorely long in contrast to the single, although this is all and the game turns from fun into something infinitely downloadable =_+

b
beaststee 02.06.20

And what to do then?

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

beaststee
That same problem? and then I also like the author writes the account is broken as it is used elsewhere I have already the password has changed, still the same.

K
KILLBOT0510 02.06.20

I changed the password 2 times and email changed but it's still not working

K
KILLBOT0510 02.06.20

GTA reinstall 2 times already

b
beaststee 02.06.20

MagicHero
Yes, also deleted and downloaded several times. Here today, changed IP, reinstalled Windows, nothing helped. And so through the browser to log in to your account can

b
beaststee 02.06.20

The guys who fixed this bug - please respond as. To write the solution here - http://rockstargame.su/forum/svyaz-s-uchetnoj-zapisyu-razorvana-tak-kak-ispolzuetsya-v-drugom-meste/

z
zewko 02.06.20

Hello, I have problem logging in to Social Club account, first, there is a window of the Social Club that shows that I'm logged on to the network and begins running the game, and at the stage when loading into Gta online I knocks authorization after entering the email and password and clicking the login button at the top left for a second there is a message that I entered the Social Club and immediately gives the message"the account is broken as it is used elsewhere and asks again to login and so on to infinity. The problem started since yesterday . + A link to the support ,because I don't understand how it works for them .