3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxxHouse303 02.06.20 06:24 pm

Transfer GG (Fallout 4)

In General such a thing is very long and dreary created your character, even on the old version of the game, now the game was peremabiri improving. Question - do you want to move your character in the new version, ie, start a game from scratch but with the character that he created! Maybe there is some utility or some sort of file to be replaced?))) Damn well just really re-create is hard!!! =)
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr742 02.06.20

Of course you can

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

MaxxHouse303
I do so going back to the very first sohranki... I have it still in a pre-war house once from the mirror moved... not imagesy new game and just roll back and start all over again...well, this is assuming that you still have sohranki from the previous pass...but what the Persian to move I don't know...and when asylum way out there will ask you if you want Persian to change ?? and there already wish you both the name and appearance

S
Smoothie 02.06.20

MaxxHouse303
You're about the transfer appearance? If Yes, there is such a program. Face Ripper Fallout 4. Lies on MG, and PG were also.

s
saa0891 02.06.20

MaxxHouse303 wrote:
very long and dreary created your character, even on the old version of the game, now the game was peremabiri improving. Question - do you want to move your character in the new version, ie, start a game from scratch but with the character that he created! Maybe there is some utility or some sort of file to be replaced?))
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/interfejs/looksmenu/130-1-0-4181
Save a preset and then at any moment it can be loaded in the game without any hemorrhoids.

M
MaxxHouse303 02.06.20

Smoothie
Thanks for the help! What you need)